_GOTOBOTTOM
User Support
Having a problem with the site? Post it here.
Gallery Registration
WeWillHold
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
entire network: 2,314 Posts
KitMaker Network: 185 Posts
Posted: Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 03:35 AM UTC
When clicking on pics when viewing in the Gallery, I get a you must register sentence.

Affter hitting the Gallery "Register" button, I get the following.

"The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:
If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
Open the www.kitmaker.net home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
Click Search to look for information on the Internet.
HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer"

Can I get some help as to how to get around this please? Thank you.

Steve

warthog
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
entire network: 1,460 Posts
KitMaker Network: 366 Posts
Posted: Monday, March 20, 2006 - 03:32 AM UTC
I've got the same experience here. Although I've already logged in, when I click on a picture I'm always prompted to register. I've registered 3 times successfully already but its still the same error "Must register".

Arvin
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 12,571 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4,397 Posts
Posted: Monday, March 20, 2006 - 03:46 AM UTC
IF you are sucessfully logged in on the photos.kitmaker.net site your menu will see text displayed for "LOGOUT" in the far right of the top gallery. If you don't see this then you are not logged in correctly.

A couple of points...

1. Use the login link in the gallery. Do not try to login to the www.kitmaker.net site and go back to the gallery.

2. Whenever you get a page you have seen prior and this is not the page you think you should be seeing, hit CTRL + F5 keys at the same time. This does a forced refresh on most browsers.

3. Don't create second, third, etc. accounts!! It won't make ANY difference. Your single KitMaker/Armorama account is all you need to access the gallery. If you don't know your password use the forgot password function (it's fixed now btw).

4. Anytime you can't get the expected results on ANY website, you should clear your cookies and browser's cached files.

Thanks,
Jim
pod123
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 187 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Monday, March 20, 2006 - 04:27 AM UTC
i,ve tried that jim and cant get into the gallery to vote for mom it keeps prompting me to registar from whichever screen i try from
WeWillHold
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
entire network: 2,314 Posts
KitMaker Network: 185 Posts
Posted: Monday, March 20, 2006 - 07:35 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Use the login link in the gallery. Do not try to login to the www.kitmaker.net site and go back to the gallery.

Bingo!
liberator
Visit this Community
Luzon, Philippines
entire network: 1,086 Posts
KitMaker Network: 77 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 - 07:53 PM UTC
are we still running on auxilliary power? i can't access on the images. saw the logout at the far right..means i'm properly logged. tried registering but no access too.
 _GOTOTOP