_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade
This forum is for all selling and buying related topics.
Re: Hannants
AlanL
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
entire network: 14,499 Posts
KitMaker Network: 411 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 05:28 PM UTC
Greeting all,

I read a post a few days ago that didn't portray Hannants in a very good light.

I've only ordered a few items from them and whilst the delivery is not as fast as other suppliers, the kits have always arrived and they have always been very helpful with any enquiries I've made.

I ordered some Bison Decals from them a few days ago and was delighted to find they didn't charge me for any postage. I had made enquiries from another supplier, who fortunately for me, didn't have them in stock but would have charged me an extra 10% for postage. I've found this silly postal rate for decals charged by other suppliers as well.

To the best of my knowledge Hannants have been around for a long time, so I take my hat off to them for realistic and fair pricing in this case.

It pays to shop around.

Al

jlmurc
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
entire network: 1,267 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 04:32 AM UTC
Hi Gents well on the neverending subject of Hannants I have found as one who is close enough to visit that they are now very reluctant to let people wander in and out of the warehouse where all of their stock is kept, somewhere that I used to go in for one thing and come out with lots of other bits and bobs due to the fact that despicable people steal from kits.
Its a really sad day when you cant trust people to act in a lawful manner and companies have to do this.

John
 _GOTOTOP