TV, Movies, and Games
Talk about TV, Movies, Gaming or anything entertainment related.
The Devil's Rejects.
EasyOff
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
entire network: 926 Posts
KitMaker Network: 289 Posts
Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2006 - 07:34 PM UTC
I watched the Rob Zombie produced movie yesterday and all I can say is wow. I found it to be delightfully sick. I really enjoyed the sound track, the graphics, textures and lighting basically the whole thing. Its not a movie for someone with a weak stomach or someone that can't stand a lot of swearing. Like I said, its delightfully sick. There's plenty of gratuitous nudity as well. Just like in the good ol' days of horror flicks produced in the 80s. You'll be shocked at the amount of blood and guts. Naturally the movie is a far stretch from reality, but so what, I wanted to be entertained, I wanted to stimulate a primal instincts all the while insulting my intelligence by separating fact and fiction. Cudos to Rob, you did it ma'an and I'm looking forward to your next venture. Some folks that watch this will be disturbed reason being, there's actually people out there like this.

Just before watching this movie, my wife requested that I sit through Cinderella with her, I said sure, but you've gotta sit through what I'm going to watch. HA! Her facial expressions will be long remembered.

The only thing that I regret is back in the 80's I would have had a big fatty burning while watching it, yesterday I had a V8 and a bottle of water.
Grumpyoldman
Staff MemberConsigliere
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 15,338 Posts
KitMaker Network: 5,072 Posts
Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2006 - 10:46 PM UTC
Watering down the V-8 now John????
EasyOff
Visit this Community
Posted: Friday, February 24, 2006 - 08:55 AM UTC
Grumpy, oh ya, I can't drink that stuff straight, my body couldn't handle all the goodness and vitamins. :-)

I've got vodka in these veins.
EasyOff
Visit this Community
Posted: Friday, February 24, 2006 - 08:55 AM UTC
Grumpy, oh ya, I can't drink that stuff straight, my body couldn't handle all the goodness and vitamins. :-)

I've got vodka in these veins.
Grumpyoldman
Staff MemberConsigliere
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 15,338 Posts
KitMaker Network: 5,072 Posts
Posted: Friday, February 24, 2006 - 04:32 PM UTC
I use to love vodka and V-8..... it brought out the demons in me..... :-) :-)
Mojo
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 1,339 Posts
KitMaker Network: 624 Posts
Posted: Friday, February 24, 2006 - 07:07 PM UTC
Not much for the vodka, but I woulda been ready to share the big fatty with you... No hangover to deal with...

Dave