TV, Movies, and Games
Talk about TV, Movies, Gaming or anything entertainment related.
TMC 31 days of Oscar
Halfyank
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 5,221 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,983 Posts
Posted: Friday, February 17, 2006 - 11:47 PM UTC
I don't know when they started this but TMC has begun their annual 31 Days of Oscar. I LOVE this time of year because of the great movies they show at this time. This morning I got to watch most of The Story of G.I. Joe. I've seen the first ten minutes or so, and the last ten minutes or so, but this time I got to see all but about the first twenty minutes. It's a great movie that I highly recommend.

I may have to go out and get a box of DVDRW disks to record some of these.

ShermiesRule
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
entire network: 5,409 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 12:59 AM UTC
Sahara was on Thursday night. Don't know if that was part of the series but nevertheless a good flick
Grumpyoldman
Staff MemberConsigliere
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 15,338 Posts
KitMaker Network: 5,072 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 01:05 AM UTC
Over 300 channels, and I don't get TMC....
Get a half dozen different fit and health channels,(Most selling their exercise equipment- you know the pitch, buy me, and I'll make you skinny and give you 6 pack abs in 3 minutes a day--- what ever happened to "Body by Jake"?---- what he do? Go get fat eating Burger Kings and whoppers????? )
I get 1/2 dozen weather channels, heck I can watch the weather in Bombay, so I know how to dress today...... got 4 different travel channels, heck never have to leave the living room, except to get another milkshake, peanut butter cup, and dream about 6 pack abs... in 3 minutes a day, then check the 3 commuter channels to see how my 15 minute drive to work is going to be at 9PM..... including one that's "Inter-active"..... with TV cameras showing the roads....
But can I get TMC....... NNNNNooooooooo
OH I envy you Rodger.....

PS... I watched Sahara also last night..... but on DVD at work......
Halfyank
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 5,221 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,983 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 07:25 AM UTC
No TMC? Man I'd be on the phone every day complaining. If you have any choice in providers, which I'm sure you don't, I would change in a New York minute.

Grumpyoldman
Staff MemberConsigliere
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 15,338 Posts
KitMaker Network: 5,072 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 05:00 PM UTC
No choice Rodger....
Had it when I lived in the old place, but had different cable company there. I do miss it too.