_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Kaki Model Malaysia
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
Revenge of the Botaks
beachbum
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
entire network: 1,735 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 11, 2006 - 08:39 PM UTC
To those who have made fun of my Botaks revenge will soon come to you in the form of the PC game character, Hitman otherwise known as 47. When you least expect it he will come in the darkest of night and look at you with his stone cold eyes.

Here are the eyes that will be looking for you guys (laughing lanun style)

BTW body coming soon.
Silantra
Visit this Community
Putrajaya, Malaysia
entire network: 2,511 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,296 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 12, 2006 - 05:43 AM UTC

Quoted Text

To those who have made fun of my Botaks revenge will soon come to you in the form of the PC game character, Hitman otherwise known as 47. When you least expect it he will come in the darkest of night and look at you with his stone cold eyes.

Here are the eyes that will be looking for you guys (laughing lanun style)

BTW body coming soon.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........soooooo scaredddddddd

run for ourlivessssssssss!!!!

finally, the master of puppets is here to show is sculting skill. good luck CK...my headless army is waiting for the botak to crushed him...

beachbum
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posted: Sunday, February 12, 2006 - 05:55 AM UTC
Oh....aksen eh Boss. Alan (Floogen) came by my house yesterday and he's seen the body already. Just ask him and then you will be reeeeealllly scared. You and Kenny will be the first few victims.

Botakiis.
beachbum
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posted: Monday, February 13, 2006 - 05:22 AM UTC
Hi Gentlemen,

I thought I'd share with all of you what I'm currently fooling around with and of course, to give our Boss, Zaidi and Kenny some worries.

WARNING!!! Nudity ahead. Those under 18 and of unsound mind (actually that will include all of us here) are advised to use viewer discretion.

Here's how Hitman started out.

Gave him some muscles:

Currently working on his Armani suit.
Silantra
Visit this Community
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Posted: Monday, February 13, 2006 - 05:39 AM UTC
Fabulous CK!!!

keep it up....

i'm preparing for the counter attack..

attack of the clones!!!

defend we will!
CKLOO
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
entire network: 64 Posts
KitMaker Network: 50 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 13, 2006 - 09:32 AM UTC
CK, I'm speechless.... . . . . . . . . . . . .
any chance that you are going to make him frown more? He looks like a reluctant killer aka Crying Freeman at the moment..
beachbum
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 - 07:21 AM UTC
Loo and Boss many thanks for the comments. Loo, I can't make him frown anymore as it came as a Hornet head. I suppose I could add some AB epoxy to his forehead but my skills on faces are still poor. Also he's already sooooo handsome so it would be a shame to mess up his face. :-)

Latest update is I just gave him some pants. I have to smoothen down the bulge in his pants no thanks to the Home Ministry insisting that he should be anatomically correct especially with regards to his family's jewels.
Silantra
Visit this Community
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 - 07:28 AM UTC
keep it up old man

one thing i just perasan is the body la...since u detail the body such as the chest and the six packs perut, are you going to do this botak without the baju??

i think he maybe cool if wearing the lounge suit as in the background photo,,,,,
beachbum
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 - 07:42 AM UTC
Boss as I mentioned earlier he will be getting an Armani suit just like the background picture. When I first started main-main with sculpting I never bothered about giving muscles to the body before putting on the clothes. After all it can't be seen anyway. But it makes a lot of difference even if after putting the clothes on you tak nampak the muscles.

What happens when you put in clothes, if the AB epoxy which I use is thin enough it 'mold' itself around the body. If you have a flat buntut then you'll end up with a pants with no folds or shape. So the 6 pack won't be seen but it allows the clothes to 'hang on' something.

Anyway I wanted a break for dio making and its nice to have your own figure (provided I manage to pull it off) that is found no where else in the whole world of modeling.
Silantra
Visit this Community
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 - 07:59 AM UTC
hey CK,

i fogot la about the armani suit...hehe

btw, do u think we all now it's armani or cheap tesco suit??

hahaha
beachbum
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posted: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 09:00 PM UTC
Gentlemen,

Haven't been working on old baldy here much. Started on his Armani suit and pants. Gave him a pair of hands from DML MACV-SOG.

His collar and sleeves is still not completed and I haven't started his Gucci shoes yet. I'm having some problem with his shoulders coz I gave him too much muscles and made it a bit too wide. But this is the progress thus far:

seelianglim
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
entire network: 80 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 - 07:42 AM UTC
Thats quite good actually. I had never build a figure from scratch before,even though i believe i have all the necessary stuffs, eg, heads, milliput,etc. I had read many magazine articles on building figures but ..mmm..never wanted to create my own.

Having said that, i think you should have used a plain pair of hands (with out the thick gloves) and sapu several layers of Mr. Surfacer (but very carefully as not to hide the fingers). Then paint it black. This is because the leather gloves he wears should be the thinner version . Makes it more menacing.

sllim
beachbum
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 - 09:42 AM UTC
Thanks for the comments and suggestion Lim. In the photo they appear thick but in reality its just that the hands appear big relative to the body. I may still take up your suggestion to use different hands once the sleeves are done and the gloves still appear off scale.

You should give it a try as well. For me I don't expect to come out with a accurately anatomical model but at least I'll have a model that isn't found anywhere else. Of course, I'll need to improve further to reach that stage.
Argrillion
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
entire network: 447 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 - 02:22 PM UTC
Andrea has a book in figure sculpting, interested? I don't have it but I know it is on-sale now. Just got the news yesterday.
beachbum
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2006 - 06:11 AM UTC
Thanks for the heads up Kenny. I actually have a book from Andrea on sculpting. I think its called, "Figure conversion & scuplting" or something to that effect.

Its good but it doesn't have all the details but still its a decent book.
Silantra
Visit this Community
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2006 - 06:41 AM UTC
looking good so far CK.

can wait to see this hitman wandering in putrajaya...
btw, where's on the suit that say "ARMANI" and do TESCO carry GUCCI as well?? i doubt it old man

hahahaha

Argrillion
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2006 - 08:32 AM UTC
Hey Sil! Need to find a cangih watch for this guy.
Silantra
Visit this Community
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2006 - 08:45 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hey Sil! Need to find a cangih watch for this guy.

ya la

maybe CK can find gucci watch at tesco as well

beachbum
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2006 - 10:58 AM UTC
Thanks Boss. Originally I wanted my Hitman to bunuh you first but now with Kenny still making fun of him looks like I will have to give him priority. He will suffer long and suffer much. (jeng jeng jengjeng jengjeng) Hitman don't need no steeeenking watch to kill.

In case you are unaware Kenny the "jengjeng" is from Darth Vader's theme when he appears.

Oh I just got my Greek mag last week. Has lots of nice photos on a Hobby show in Japan. Makes you wish we had something like that over here.
Silantra
Visit this Community
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2006 - 02:31 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Thanks Boss. Originally I wanted my Hitman to bunuh you first but now with Kenny still making fun of him looks like I will have to give him priority. He will suffer long and suffer much. (jeng jeng jengjeng jengjeng) Hitman don't need no steeeenking watch to kill.

In case you are unaware Kenny the "jengjeng" is from Darth Vader's theme when he appears.

Oh I just got my Greek mag last week. Has lots of nice photos on a Hobby show in Japan. Makes you wish we had something like that over here.

CK,

hey i still want to be the first priority la...kinda cool when u have some hitman to have u on his deadlist.... feel like i'm Jessie James... herk..herk

CK, hey bring the mags to my home la....

Argrillion
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2006 - 02:59 PM UTC
Aaagh! Mucho-mucho killer here no wear watch. Perhaps using a macho handphone to plan an attack. Now Beachbum, I think Tesco has some handphones for sale also. If not, try Carrefour lah!

Beachbum, I would definitely like to have a peek of your Greek mag. Perhaps we can do it over a Greek burger.
CKLOO
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
entire network: 64 Posts
KitMaker Network: 50 Posts
Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2006 - 03:43 PM UTC
CK, military modelling mag ran a series on sculpturing figures and posing recently. Very informative and concise. Interested?
beachbum
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2006 - 08:22 PM UTC
Kenny I have a better idea, why don't you, me and Zaidi go to Burger King, order the Greek lamb (which I have tried) and look at my Greek mag.

Loo I would love to have a peak at this military mag that has something on sculpting.
Silantra
Visit this Community
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Posted: Sunday, February 26, 2006 - 05:48 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Kenny I have a better idea, why don't you, me and Zaidi go to Burger King, order the Greek lamb (which I have tried) and look at my Greek mag.

that's indeed a good idea. Me also have been thinking about this greek burger....

Argrillion
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posted: Sunday, February 26, 2006 - 11:52 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

that's indeed a good idea. Me also have been thinking about this greek burger....

The Greeks at Burger King may have left for home last week. I am not sure they still have the Greek Burger on their menu. So, which day is good for Greek Burger plus the Greek Mag and Botakius?
 _GOTOTOP