TV, Movies, and Games
Talk about TV, Movies, Gaming or anything entertainment related.
American Soldiers!!!!
spooky6
Visit this Community
Sri Lanka
entire network: 2,174 Posts
KitMaker Network: 613 Posts
Posted: Friday, February 10, 2006 - 03:25 PM UTC
OK, I managed to watch all of ten minutes. Did anyone get further? The acting was so bad and the dialog was cliche city. I finally popped the DVD out when I realised the Hummvee was mounting an FN MAG gimpy.
Hollywood running out of pigs?
nzgunnie
Visit this Community
Auckland, New Zealand
entire network: 371 Posts
KitMaker Network: 122 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 11, 2006 - 04:18 AM UTC
Well I'm not sure what this 'Amercan Soldiers' is as I haven'theard of it before, but the US army does use FN MAG 58 now, called the M240. The marines started a few years ago replacing thier M60s, and the army now uses the MAG 58 too.
USMarine
Visit this Community
Christchurch, New Zealand
entire network: 475 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 11, 2006 - 06:31 AM UTC
hey

ive seen the hole move if you watch it all you find out what it realy must be like over there.i didnt like the movie one bit i might just stuck with band of brothers and saving private ryan for now.

cheers
matt
spooky6
Visit this Community
Sri Lanka
entire network: 2,174 Posts
KitMaker Network: 613 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 11, 2006 - 09:26 AM UTC

Quoted Text

the US army does use FN MAG 58 now, called the M240. The marines started a few years ago replacing thier M60s, and the army now uses the MAG 58 too.

Really?? Wow, that's something I hadn't heard. Good move. The MAG's a far better GPMG. Phil, "American Soldiers" is a movie.

Quoted Text

if you watch it all you find out what it realy must be like over there

I dunno, Matt. I doubt a softskin truck could take an RPG to the tailgate and just drive away