_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Kaki Model Malaysia
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
Ramcke brigade finally Done
beachbum
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
entire network: 1,735 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 05, 2006 - 09:44 AM UTC
Hi Everyone,

Just thought in case anybody can spare some time I finally got to finish the mini-dio on my Ramcke Brigade. Here's the link:

https://armorama.kitmaker.net/forums/69450&page=1

Thanks for viewing. For those who made fun of the poor botaks, my next dio will be entitled "The Revenge of the 5 Botaks".
Silantra
Visit this Community
Putrajaya, Malaysia
entire network: 2,511 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,296 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 05, 2006 - 11:18 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi Everyone,

Just thought in case anybody can spare some time I finally got to finish the mini-dio on my Ramcke Brigade. Here's the link:

https://armorama.kitmaker.net/forums/69450&page=1

Thanks for viewing. For those who made fun of the poor botaks, my next dio will be entitled "The Revenge of the 5 Botaks".

hey CK.... thats was cool..but do the VW panel is in desert color also??

the revenge of 5 botaks ??? hah...yes please shoot it to us..

beachbum
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posted: Sunday, February 05, 2006 - 11:47 AM UTC
Many thanks Boss. Eh....which VW panel are you refering to?

Laugh tapi the Botaks will have the last laugh unless your one of those caught for Mahjong.
Silantra
Visit this Community
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Posted: Sunday, February 05, 2006 - 11:58 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Many thanks Boss. Eh....which VW panel are you refering to?

Laugh tapi the Botaks will have the last laugh unless your one of those caught for Mahjong.

CK, the beetle la...what else...what i mean was the instrument panel on the car....

i dont play mahjong (even try once at arcade mahjong..) i will have a good laugh man!!1 those 5 botaks sure made my day...

and my next dio would be the revenge of fallcshimjager!
sicktunez
Visit this Community
Subang Jaya, Malaysia
entire network: 153 Posts
KitMaker Network: 73 Posts
Posted: Sunday, March 12, 2006 - 12:57 AM UTC
i hate u la...kekekkekeekh

looks good to me...ure the man!
the helmet straps are Chun...chun chun..

kudos kudos..

-opie-
beachbum
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posted: Monday, March 13, 2006 - 06:04 AM UTC
Aaah.... the return of Kaki Model's long lost son. Its good to hear from you again Opie. Hope you will pop in more often. Thks for the comments.
Defender
Visit this Community
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
entire network: 39 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 - 07:49 AM UTC
What can I say CK. Mind blowing What you need to do now for keepers, is to find a nice desert backdrop and take some photos to keep and distribute.

I encourage you to give us a tutorial on how you do your goundwork and this dio in particular.

Great work on the softskin too. BTW, what kit is this? Keep up this fantastic hobby. I know I won't quit this time. If I do, hunt me down and lecture me till death.

Cheers
beachbum
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posted: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 - 08:23 AM UTC
Hi Richard,

Its was great to hear from you yesterday over the phone and its even better to see you back online here at Armorama.

Many thanks for the support. Actually I was trying very hard to look for a desert backdrop but found no suitable one. Even thought of shooting it against a blue sky. The vehicle is an Italeri VW Beetle Type 87 set. Simple but fairly well made except for the figs that came with it.

I'm writing an article for Armorama on groundwork together with 2 other Armorama members. I've finished my part but their still too busy to work on theirs. If you like I can email my part which talks a bit on this dio and other terrain. Just PM your email address.

BTW did you get my PM on ScaleModelsMalaysia webpage? Hope to see you around more often.

Take care.
Argrillion
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
entire network: 447 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 - 08:53 AM UTC
Welcome back Richard. It has been quite sometime since we last hear from you. Hope you can stay with us by making a few posts.
moJimbo
Visit this Community
Shah Alam, Malaysia
entire network: 986 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 - 12:49 PM UTC

Quoted Text

I'm writing an article for Armorama on groundwork together with 2 other Armorama members. I've finished my part but their still too busy to work on theirs.

CK i'm interested in this article you're doing, as i feel like moving into dioramas soon... just let us know when it's finished...

+ could you add a few pointers on how to DIY a framed base in this article of yours, as in the SPMM forum?

ta.
Silantra
Visit this Community
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Posted: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 - 01:22 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

I'm writing an article for Armorama on groundwork together with 2 other Armorama members. I've finished my part but their still too busy to work on theirs.

CK i'm interested in this article you're doing, as i feel like moving into dioramas soon... just let us know when it's finished...

+ could you add a few pointers on how to DIY a framed base in this article of yours, as in the SPMM forum?

ta.

hey jimbo....the DIY frame is by me la...

beachbum
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posted: Thursday, March 30, 2006 - 08:00 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

ta.

Jimbo my man I've actually finished my part and it would probably be best if I email you that rather than wait for the contribution from the other 2 (Major Goose and Jackhammer81) as they are tied up. I've PM you on this.

Apart from that I'm always available to assist a man who has such excellent taste in women.
moJimbo
Visit this Community
Shah Alam, Malaysia
entire network: 986 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 30, 2006 - 08:51 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Apart from that I'm always available to assist a man who has such excellent taste in women.

ahhh... a compliment! ..thank you sir!
Silantra
Visit this Community
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Posted: Thursday, March 30, 2006 - 12:14 PM UTC
so i dont have excellent taste for women??

_GOTOTOP