_GOTOBOTTOM
User Support
Having a problem with the site? Post it here.
Complain about LSA, large scale armor
tomzag
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
entire network: 27 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Thursday, February 02, 2006 - 08:11 PM UTC
JIm,
I post a message like this yesterday: " http://tomsrctanks.com/Jeffleo1.asp
enjoy and comments " then I found it was deleted. so I posted again. Then was deleted again.
Then I posted :" WW (the moderator, why do you keep deleting my posts?" all message were deleted.

I am the man WW tried to attack in LSA, which Nevill complained.
Jim, please help.
thanks,tom
tankysgal1
Visit this Community
Nebraska, United States
entire network: 1,430 Posts
Posted: Thursday, February 02, 2006 - 09:27 PM UTC
Tom..not sure what is going on there..but..if your post is getting deleted, then you shold be receiveing pms as to why. Any time a moderator deletes a post , we are suppose to pm the person and let them know exactly why the post was deleted. I'm sure that Jim will look into it. Just be patient..hes a busy man.

Mary (++)
tomzag
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
Posted: Thursday, February 02, 2006 - 09:31 PM UTC
Mary,
I did not get any PM or emails about deleting. WW attacked me before at LSA. fellow tankers complained and his post was deleted. now he is trying to get back at me.

Here my response and his post on LSA. then he delete his own post as well:

-----------------------------------------------------
Whitewolf,
you are abusing your power as a moderator, I am reporting you. You delete my post because you are trying to get back at me.
Nevill complain this on this at armorama:
https://armorama.kitmaker.net/forums/68658&page=1

Your post against me was deleted.

Now, I am the owner of this tank:
http://tomsrctanks.com/Jeffleo1.asp
I post the link because I wanted to share with fellow tanker.

tomsrctanks.com my personal website is not condsidered commercial. it is listed under personal links at armorama.com:
https://armorama.kitmaker.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=Web_Links&file=index&req=viewlink&cid=146

On my location, the location declearation is optional, I do not have to tell you where I am.

Whitewolf, do you work for ebay, THQ and armorama at same time? is this your responsiblity to check all info on different site same?

I am reporting your abusing your power as moderator to Armorama.com.

I dare you to delete this post.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

ABove was to respond following Message from WW:
---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright, you wish the PUBLIC warning, so be it.

As per a similar ruling by World RC Tank HQ, your website is considered a private business offering sales and services. Armorama has advertisers who pay for that privaledge. Your postings detract from their business.

The owners of the models can post the images of their kits on any of the numerous free images posting boards, like www.ImageShack.us , or videos on the video-hosting boards. Armorama even allows a 6-image gallery lot.

The other issue in question is your location. World RC Tank HQ has it listed as Windsor Ontario, yet you have 'Alberta' listed here, and eBay lists you in Horsham Pennsylvania. As such I feel justified in removing a link to services where the person offering those services offers no solid address.

Respectfully,
WhiteWolf
assistant moderator to Angry_Ensign

USER SIGNATURE
WhiteWolf McBride"
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 12,571 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4,397 Posts
Posted: Thursday, February 02, 2006 - 09:46 PM UTC
Tom,
You should contact Jeff Herne (the Host) of the LSA forum to resolve this. LSA is a "hosted forum" not an official forum of the site. That isn't to say we don't care about how members are treated there it just needs to go through that channel first. Let me know what Jeff says about it.

Also I looked at your site and it does appear there is a bit of a personal war going on between you and Mr.Whitewolf (who should not cast stones about locations when I believe he is not even using his full name). You have this posted at the bottom of some of your pages...

Quoted Text

No mater whatcolor wolf you are, get out of my site.

If you two can resolve this off the forum like grown-ups I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Jim
tomzag
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
Posted: Thursday, February 02, 2006 - 10:00 PM UTC
Jim,
thank you for your help. I will contact Jeff as you directed.
yes, there was a problem between WW and I. I donot want to tell long story about how he screwed me. but he kept using his power as moderator to get at me.

original message was "
http://tomsrctanks.com/Jeffleo1.asp
enjoy and comments"
I did not try to attack him and just try to share my works with other tankers.
on that Leopard page, there is nothing against him either.

Thank you for your time. I really think he should not be the moderator anymore.

thanks,tom
WhiteWolf
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 67 Posts
KitMaker Network: 14 Posts
Posted: Thursday, February 02, 2006 - 10:47 PM UTC
Jim:

For the record, my deletion of the weblinks and related posts was following a policy from another board where the good friend of Tom's is on the Executive Committee:

World RC Tank HQ policy

When the posting first happened, I did note why the post was being deleted but someone else erased the thread. That is NOT my fault.

I did NOT erase the latest 'rant' before Tom's current post in LSA, Jeff Herne did. Until otherwise notified by Armorama Admin, I will not touch any posts besides my own.

As for the ongoing 'issues', Jeff Herne may be able to enlighten you somewhat, as he was present during one on another board. I won't air them without Jim's expressed request.

If you have any further questions Jim, feel free to use my chat-engine links or my e-mail.

Respectfully,
P. Campbell
- yes, there's a reason I use a pseudonym.
tomzag
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
Posted: Thursday, February 02, 2006 - 11:55 PM UTC
Jim,
could you confirm that members of armorama have to follow the THQ policy?
did my post violate ARMORAMA policy?
"http://tomsrctanks.com/Jeffleo1.asp
comments and enjoy."
whole puprose of the post was to share the picture and video of my recently finished work. there is no commercial purpose?
if I did, why similar post stayed?
https://armorama.kitmaker.net/forums/68800&page=1

I have not done any attack against WW on this forum because of personal issue.

I am reporting his abusing his power and that is not personal issue, it is about ARmorama.com policy. He delete my post because of personal issue. This is not the first time he abuse his power.

Thank you and pls look into this more.

thank you, tom
 _GOTOTOP