_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Kaki Model Malaysia
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
Patton or George C. Scott ?
HauntedTank
Visit this Community
Georgetown, Malaysia
entire network: 175 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 - 03:46 PM UTC
Hi people !

This looks familiar ?

Have a nice day

Patrick
beachbum
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
entire network: 1,735 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 - 03:59 PM UTC
Nice very nice. I'll have to say more Patton than George C. Scott coz the latter has more bags under his chin. Excellent idea putting him in front of the Star & Stripes but then again you always had a special knack for posing models (the plastic kind of course). Impressive work 2nd. disciple.

Hmm....must be something to do with the shorts again. :-)

BTW nice fading on the pants and I've replied to your reply in my thread. Will it never end (hehheh)
HauntedTank
Visit this Community
Georgetown, Malaysia
entire network: 175 Posts
Posted: Thursday, January 19, 2006 - 12:59 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Nice very nice. I'll have to say more Patton than George C. Scott coz the latter has more bags under his chin. Excellent idea putting him in front of the Star & Stripes but then again you always had a special knack for posing models (the plastic kind of course). Impressive work 2nd. disciple.

Hmm....must be something to do with the shorts again. :-)

BTW nice fading on the pants and I've replied to your reply in my thread. Will it never end (hehheh)

In the movie George C. Scott addressed the troops prior to the Torch landings in full ceremonial uniform with the WWII 48 star flag in the background. This is the correct version of Old Glory which I found on the net. That's when he opened his speech with " No bxxxxxd ever won a war by dying for his country.............." That line is my personal favorite.

Oh, I can pose the curvy ones too but they don't want an apek in shorts........

And how to end ? You know what time I'm writing this ?
4.12 am according to my PC time !!!!
 _GOTOTOP