Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
I'm back..for now.......
Art
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
entire network: 604 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 - 10:33 PM UTC
Hi, y'all! I got back from New Orleans a while ago, and I apologize for not getting on site sooner, but with the holidays, and doing things around the house that honey couldn't (or wouldn't) do, and a couple of power outages thrown in, there hasn't been a lot of play time. Anyway, the work was kind of boring (I can't really say a lot cause of all the non-disclosure thingys I signed), and with working 12 hr. shifts, 7 days a week, with no transportation, I didn't get to do a lot except work, eat and sleep. About the most fun I had was weapons qualification! The job got cut short cause my outfit kept losing contracts to the larger competitors and started sending people home, and my number came up. But I've submitted my papers with 4 other companies and as soon as one of them calls, I'm on my way back, so I don't think I'll have time for any hobby stuff for now, but I'll be lurking here on and off till I have to leave. And I would appreciate a heads up on anything new about the site that I probably missed. Thanx.

Art
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 12,571 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4,397 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 - 11:11 PM UTC
Welcome back Art! There are some Site Talk topics of interest lately that you may want to take note of.

Take a well deserved break and relax.

Cheers,
Jim
Mech-Maniac
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 2,240 Posts
KitMaker Network: 730 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 - 01:11 AM UTC
Welcome back, what were you down there for?
Art
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
entire network: 604 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 - 07:58 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Welcome back, what were you down there for?

Working security with a FEMA subcontractor.

Art