_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Kaki Model Malaysia
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
DRAGON'S Gen2 Figures
HauntedTank
Visit this Community
Georgetown, Malaysia
entire network: 175 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Thursday, January 12, 2006 - 09:06 PM UTC
Fellas,

We have been discussing the Gen2 sets lately and a check with my supplier revealed they have them in their inventory.

This set is RM28 and postage via regular parcel is RM5 within Peninsular Malaysia. There are 6 different sets available at the moment. I'll still have to confirm availibility with them though. Anyway, for those who have not seen these kits here's at least peek at the fantastic value for money detail you get inside.

Regards
Patrick
masterqq
Visit this Community
Georgetown, Malaysia
entire network: 101 Posts
Posted: Sunday, January 15, 2006 - 06:22 AM UTC
Rm 28 is a very good price, i saw the same set at HK going for HKD 78, what are the rest of the 6 different sets available.

Ship to penang also Rm 5 ah? maybe can pick it up at your place... :-)
HauntedTank
Visit this Community
Georgetown, Malaysia
Posted: Sunday, January 15, 2006 - 07:12 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Rm 28 is a very good price, i saw the same set at HK going for HKD 78, what are the rest of the 6 different sets available.

Ship to penang also Rm 5 ah? maybe can pick it up at your place... :-)

No postage for Penang buyers and pick up can be arranged. The other sets are:

*FLAK ARTILLERY CREW ( 1943-45 ) Multi pose figs
1st FALLSHIRMJAGER DIV ( Holland 1940 )
*GEORGIAN LEGION SURRENDERING ( Normandy )
GERMAN MINE DETECTOR TEAM
GERMANIA REGIMENT ( France 1940 )
*88mm FLAK 37 ( 3 in 1 ) w/bonus

Those with * I'm not sure whether they're from the Gen2 range but looks like it. I've lost touch. If anyone interested I would appreciate a single trip to the supplier for collective orders from a few buyers or a minimum order of more than 3 sets. I recall you have my number but just in case it's 016-4912868.

Regards
Patrick
beachbum
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
entire network: 1,735 Posts
Posted: Sunday, January 15, 2006 - 08:29 AM UTC
Yo Patrick,

Why didn't you mention this earlier my friend?

I went and ordered the German Fallschirmjager set from Hobbyeasy which costs RM 46 without postage.
There I thought I wasn't going to spend anymore money but at RM 28 even if its just for the weapons its a steal.

Although my WW II subjects are just the Fallschirmjagers, Gebirgsjagers, British and American paras I'll take 1 set of Desperate Defense, Korsun pocket 1944.

What the heck I love the weapons and in worst case scenario, I'll just convert them into Fallschirmjagers although looking at the figs they'll fit nicely as Gebirgsjager. Just replace the helmets with caps and with some slight modification to their caps . An eldelweiss badge and we're done.

Our usual arrangement then my friend and I'll arrange to put in the balance.

Thanks.
HauntedTank
Visit this Community
Georgetown, Malaysia
Posted: Sunday, January 15, 2006 - 03:49 PM UTC
CK
My supplier has sort of imposed a minimum order requirement without actually having to say it
so I'd have to wait for a few more orders before I can get confirmation on availibility and then ask for payment. As for our "arrangement" I'll have to arrange an alternative if there are no other takers.

Patrick
 _GOTOTOP