TV, Movies, and Games
Talk about TV, Movies, Gaming or anything entertainment related.
Hostel
Mech-Maniac
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 2,240 Posts
KitMaker Network: 730 Posts
Posted: Friday, January 06, 2006 - 08:13 PM UTC
Saw the movie last night, really dont know how to explain it without totally ruining it or grossing you out. Very graphic film (nudity content and the gore is about all you could handle in a movie without making it rated X in my opinion :-) :-) )
Its really not so much scary as it is mind boggling, I still dont understand how Quentin Terrintino thought of this one
GI_Babycakes
Visit this Community
Alaska, United States
entire network: 451 Posts
KitMaker Network: 158 Posts
Posted: Friday, January 06, 2006 - 10:28 PM UTC
you don't understand??? Give me a break!!!! Quentin Tarantino is wildly warped.....everything he's done that i have seen leaves me sitting there after thinking what the heck??? and even though i have given up the slasher-gore movies to my youth and wasnt planning to watch this one anyway, once i saw Tarantino's name on the trailer there was no flippin way was i going on that sicko mind-trip. you're a braver man than i.
Rockfall
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 884 Posts
KitMaker Network: 278 Posts
Posted: Friday, January 13, 2006 - 12:20 AM UTC
This is exactly the type of movie I would have seen in my teens. But now at the ripe ole age of 31 and a baby coming in 3 weeks I think i will pass.

Must be getting soft. :-)
Halfyank
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 5,221 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,983 Posts
Posted: Friday, January 13, 2006 - 02:07 AM UTC
From what I understand, Quentin Tarrentino just "presents" this film. He didn't write, direct, or produce it. I can say I can't stand Tarrnetino, and this movie leaves me totally cold. To me this movie, at least from the traile, is total trash and I really wonder why such thngs are made.

Mech-Maniac
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 2,240 Posts
KitMaker Network: 730 Posts
Posted: Friday, January 13, 2006 - 04:04 AM UTC

Quoted Text

From what I understand, Quentin Tarrentino just "presents" this film. He didn't write, direct, or produce it. I can say I can't stand Tarrnetino, and this movie leaves me totally cold. To me this movie, at least from the traile, is total trash and I really wonder why such thngs are made.

I must agree with you, I went hoping that it was all it was hyped up to be...it obviously wasnt, reminds me of the hype that was surrounding the first Blair Witch Project movie, which also by the way, was 'not enough thumbs down'