Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
British, Irish, and Aussie joke
lestweforget
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
entire network: 2,832 Posts
KitMaker Network: 680 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, January 03, 2006 - 05:34 PM UTC
G'day guys
although in the end it takes the mickey out of us, i thought i'd post it anyway, as it made me laugh.

An Englishman wanted to become an Irishman, so he visited a doctor to find out how to go about this. "Well" said the doctor, "this is a very delicate operation and there is a lot that can go wrong. I will have to remove half your brain". "That's OK" said the Englishman. "I've always wanted to be Irish and I'm prepared to take the risk".

The operation went ahead but the Englishman woke to find a look of horror on the face of the doctor. "I'm so terribly sorry!!" the doctor said. "Instead of removing half the brain, I've taken the whole brain out". The patient replied, "No worries, mate!!"

:-) Cheers
kiwibelg
Visit this Community
Oost-Vlaanderen, Belgium
entire network: 939 Posts
KitMaker Network: 202 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, January 03, 2006 - 10:21 PM UTC
Nice one Dave..glad the victim of the joke was an Aussie and not a Kiwi!!
Here is a another one:
A New Zealander living in Australia,has a bit too much to drink at the pub one night,and gets caught drunk driving by the police.
The police officer asks for his i.d and can see he is clearly over the limit."I'm afraid sir i'm going to have to ask for you do to do a breath test".The Kiwi replies, "sorry officer but i have bad athsma problems and i can't do that sorry",and quickly produces a medical note.
"Alright sir"sais the officer,"i'm going to take you down to the station for a blood test".The kiwi replies"sorry officer i have a rare blood disorder and i can't do that either",and pulls out yet another medical note.
The officer is getting pretty pissed off by now and sais"Ok mate,this is the last time,your coming with me down to the station for a urine test!!"Then the Kiwi replies:"Can't do that either officer!Didn't you know that you Aussies can't take the piss out of us Kiwis anymore!".
Cheers,Shay :-)
WildCard
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 945 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 - 03:43 AM UTC
Here's another...

After the Britain Beer Festival, in London, all the brewery presidents decided to go out for a beer.
The president from Corona sits down and says, "Hey Senor, I would like the world's best beer, a Corona." The bartender dusts off a bottle from the shelf and gives it to him. The president from Budweiser says, "I'd like the best beer in the world, give me 'The King Of Beers', a Budweiser." The bartender gives him one. The president from Coors says, "I'd like the only beer made with Rocky Mountain spring water, give me a Coors." He gets it.
The President from Guinness sits down and says, "Give me a Coke." The bartender is a little taken aback, but gives him what he ordered. The other brewery presidents look over at him and ask "Why aren't you drinking a Guinness?" and the Guinness president replies, "Well, I figured if you guys aren't drinking beer, neither would I."
generalzod
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 3,172 Posts
KitMaker Network: 612 Posts
Posted: Thursday, January 05, 2006 - 02:34 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Here's another...

After the Britain Beer Festival, in London, all the brewery presidents decided to go out for a beer.
The president from Corona sits down and says, "Hey Senor, I would like the world's best beer, a Corona." The bartender dusts off a bottle from the shelf and gives it to him. The president from Budweiser says, "I'd like the best beer in the world, give me 'The King Of Beers', a Budweiser." The bartender gives him one. The president from Coors says, "I'd like the only beer made with Rocky Mountain spring water, give me a Coors." He gets it.
The President from Guinness sits down and says, "Give me a Coke." The bartender is a little taken aback, but gives him what he ordered. The other brewery presidents look over at him and ask "Why aren't you drinking a Guinness?" and the Guinness president replies, "Well, I figured if you guys aren't drinking beer, neither would I."

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)