_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Reminder...
Sabot
entire network: 12,596 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,557 Posts
Posted: Sunday, December 01, 2002 - 09:45 AM UTC
Hey, If I promised something like a part, photo, instructions, kit trade or the like with a date of sometime after 7 Dec. shoot me an e-mail or PM. I'm getting old and have a case of CRS. Be patient with me. It'll have been over four months since I've been home. With Christmas shopping, wife, kids and work I may be a little overwhelmed by all the stuff I have to do the first few weeks I'm back.

I definitely will need a helpful reminder.
Sabot
entire network: 12,596 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,557 Posts
Posted: Thursday, December 12, 2002 - 08:18 AM UTC
OK. here's what I had some memory joggers of:

1. Someone wanted MERDC patterns for an M114. My TC 5-200 only had a complete pattern for an M113/106/125, but it did have the right side pattern for an M114. Should be easy enough to fake a reasonable MERDC pattern from the M113 pattern.

2. Jackhammer wanted the Tamiya instructions for the Chieftan. Still haven't located the instructions, found the old built kit though.

3. Marcel wanted a scan of the PE parts to an AFV Club Wiesel TOW missile parts. I found the kits and can scan and send the instructions and scans of the PE parts to you. Shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] if you are still interested.

4. Took a week off so I won't be able to take photos of any vehicles until after Monday. I know Jack wanted photos of the old gas-powered generators and the inside of the rear storage boxes of a Bradley.

Anything else?
BroAbrams
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
entire network: 1,546 Posts
KitMaker Network: 494 Posts
Posted: Thursday, December 12, 2002 - 08:52 AM UTC
Anything you can get on the interior of an Abrams, especially if a TM shows some pics of what it looks like without the turret on, or better yet, if by some miracle an abrams has a turret removed. Whatever you can get without overly straining your time. A couple pics of the battery box and the little box right next to it would also be welcomed.

Rob
sgtsauer
Visit this Community
Missouri, United States
entire network: 2,605 Posts
KitMaker Network: 650 Posts
Posted: Thursday, December 12, 2002 - 11:47 AM UTC
I have pictures of a restored M114 in 3 color NATO camouflage if someone needs them. Email me at [email protected]
lestweforget
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
entire network: 2,832 Posts
KitMaker Network: 680 Posts
Posted: Thursday, December 12, 2002 - 01:11 PM UTC
u havent promised me anything mate, but if anyone could, can you get hold of some COLOR photos i could use for my nam dio's, thanks heaps, cheers
 _GOTOTOP