Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
Somebody owes me.....
MEBM
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 1,055 Posts
KitMaker Network: 428 Posts
Posted: Monday, December 26, 2005 - 07:36 AM UTC
...big! I can't believe it, I either have to swim, work with my brother, work on the house, or throw up! That's right, I'm sick and busy on Christmas Break! I woke up today tossing my Christmas dinner from the night before. Fortunately, the swim coach gave us the day off. This is the first day that I have been able to just sit down and rest. Unfortunately, I have to swim tommorrow, then help pick out tuxes for my brother's wedding, then "hang out" with my other brother and sister, who we don't see very often. Sorry if this doesn't make sense, I'm pretty "doped up". Thanks for your time.
HONEYCUT
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
entire network: 4,002 Posts
KitMaker Network: 648 Posts
Posted: Monday, December 26, 2005 - 08:00 AM UTC
Hehe know the feeling... You get caught with doing little things that annoy that often won't change peoples' opinions of you, BUT if you don't do them it WILL... :-)
Good luck with whatever falls in to place... And remember everything happens for a reason!
Cheers and get well soon
Brad
entire network: 4,303 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Monday, December 26, 2005 - 11:08 AM UTC

Quoted Text

then "hang out" with my other brother and sister, who we don't see very often.

Well, there is a solution! Give them a (simple) kit and go modelling yourself too! It makes some good 'quality time' when you can build and talk about everything :-) :-)

Good luck surviving the holidays!!!

Paul