Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
Greece
CReading
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 1,726 Posts
KitMaker Network: 558 Posts
Posted: Thursday, December 22, 2005 - 05:11 AM UTC
Well, my daughter is traveling to Athens in mid January for a month on a modeling contract (she does print/magazine modeling...not to be mistaken with the plastic modeling we all do )
Anyway, I have the usual anxiety a father would experience when he realizes his only child will be on the other side of the world for an extended period of time.
At least we have several weeks to scour over books and websites that provde information on that area.
Any tips from members who live in Greece/Athens as to what to watch for and/or be cautious of?
Charles the paranoid father
SnakeEye
Visit this Community
Rodopi, Greece / Ελλάδα
entire network: 310 Posts
KitMaker Network: 102 Posts
Posted: Friday, December 23, 2005 - 05:37 AM UTC
Nothing to worry Charles. I think she'll love Greece.
AndyD
Visit this Community
New South Wales, Australia
entire network: 672 Posts
KitMaker Network: 218 Posts
Posted: Friday, December 23, 2005 - 06:09 AM UTC
"Any tips from members who live in Greece/Athens as to what to watch for and/or be cautious of?"

Beware the greek, single amorama members now you have mentioned she is a model!!! :-) :-)
05Sultan
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 2,870 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,044 Posts
Posted: Friday, December 23, 2005 - 08:49 AM UTC

Quoted Text

"Any tips from members who live in Greece/Athens as to what to watch for and/or be cautious of?"

Beware the greek, single amorama members now you have mentioned she is a model!!! :-) :-)

Remember that they are figure sculpters and they are always looking for new models......... :-) :-) :-) :-)

She'll be fine,Dad!
Peace!