_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
new album New Pics
FAUST
Visit this Community
Noord-Holland, Netherlands
entire network: 8,797 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,186 Posts
Posted: Thursday, November 28, 2002 - 12:02 PM UTC
I found a new service on the internet wich provides space for pictures.

so here is some of my older work

first album shows a vignette wich I made a couple of years ago with some figures from Kirin
It shows a wounded US paratrooper that is carried around by a german soldier
the two figures and the car were bought the rest was scratchbuilt or came out of the scrapbox
the dio is titled SHUT UP AND WALK!!!!
:-) :-)

but there is more

I also added six pictures of a BMW with sidecar that has driven over very bad roads see it for yourself
BMW with sidecar

new pictures of old work will be added in the following days I keep you in touch.

I`d like to hear some reactions of wath you think or.... even better give me comments :-) :-)

TankCarl
Visit this Community
Rhode Island, United States
entire network: 3,581 Posts
KitMaker Network: 678 Posts
Posted: Sunday, December 01, 2002 - 01:38 PM UTC
http://community.webshots.com/user/tankcarl

Sort of a link exchange,this is a mini album of a small portion of what I've built so far.cut and paste and go see. :-) :-)
Gatekeeper
Visit this Community
Australia
entire network: 142 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Sunday, December 01, 2002 - 05:47 PM UTC
Shout out to FAUST and TankCarl

Sweet work guys!...
I like "shut up and walk!"...very nice idea!...nice detail too!...very sweet! the paint work is very impresive!
TANKCARL...
I like your 250 neu very much! yhe paint work is awsome! Its a very nice model...kinda cute

KEEP IT UP GUYS!
FAUST
Visit this Community
Noord-Holland, Netherlands
entire network: 8,797 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,186 Posts
Posted: Monday, December 02, 2002 - 01:30 AM UTC
Tankcarl

good photo`s of good models.
the dodge that you show there I believe it`s the second picture is that a scratchbuilt thing what brand did you got it from and are there any PE sets used for it??
I have such a dodge for a long time and I want to make a conversion of it but I don`t know where to start

TankCarl
Visit this Community
Rhode Island, United States
entire network: 3,581 Posts
KitMaker Network: 678 Posts
Posted: Monday, December 02, 2002 - 11:32 AM UTC

Quoted Text

the dodge that you show there I believe it`s the second picture is that a scratchbuilt thing what brand did you got it from and are there any PE sets used for it??

SKYBOW. an absolutely perfect kit.There is an Eduard PE set for it.I used some,but the kit is soooo nice,it builds it self nearly.Ask,and I will do more pix of any of those,as a mini gallery at Webshots.I am slowly using my photoediting software to go back and brighten a few of those pix up.And tonight,in prep for WHO-KNOWS-WHEN I am painting a Paladin in

Gulf Armor sand...
 _GOTOTOP