Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
Hi Everyone!!!
Darktrooper
Visit this Community
Delaware, United States
entire network: 581 Posts
KitMaker Network: 146 Posts
Posted: Friday, December 16, 2005 - 09:46 AM UTC
I've made it to sunny afghanistan. We've spent the last couple days learning our jobs and our way around the facility. Other than that, that is all I can say about the prison. Bagram itself is in a valley surrounded by mountains, and most of the peaks have snow on them.

Soviet stuff, medals, hats, uniforms, etc. are easy to find here. I managed to pick up the soviet Master Tankers badge, and a East German Army Reservist medal. Also I happened to find a WWI German Helmet!!!!!

I also managed to join the Hobby club that is here, although I don't have anything to build yet...... Not to worry my folks are sending me the Panzer IV ausf E (3 in1) that I bought.

Other than that Here is my APO

Allen McKechnie
HHD, TF Cerberus
APO, AE 09354

and I wont be able to check here often since the internet gerbils move very slow during the peak hours!!! I can be reached at my email, [email protected]

Later ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OINKIES (++)
TankCarl
Visit this Community
Rhode Island, United States
entire network: 3,581 Posts
KitMaker Network: 678 Posts
Posted: Friday, December 16, 2005 - 09:27 PM UTC
DT,
Glad to see you are on the job now.
I hope your tour goes uneventfully.If not,KILL IT IF IT COMES towards you. Don't futz w/ the detainees,I am imagining years down the line,all the lawsuits from former detainees who were released after this all ends.
Though,some COULD deserve a spanking... (++) (++)
Mojo
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 1,339 Posts
KitMaker Network: 624 Posts
Posted: Friday, December 16, 2005 - 10:24 PM UTC
Hey AJ
Glad to hear that you arrived safe and sound, and things are uneventful.. Thanks for the addy, but yell if you need anything.. I second what Carl said.. if its coming to wards you and not stopping, shoot it.... Sounds like with all the stuff you are finding, you could start a new hobby... LOL....Be safe

Dave
generalzod
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 3,172 Posts
KitMaker Network: 612 Posts
Posted: Saturday, December 17, 2005 - 03:04 AM UTC
AJ
Good to hear from you Glad to see you made it there ok Please watch your back over there and let us know you are ok
Spot
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 95 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 - 07:50 AM UTC
Uneventful sounds very nice!

Merry Christmas Spot