Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
New house!
HONEYCUT
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
entire network: 4,002 Posts
KitMaker Network: 648 Posts
Posted: Monday, December 12, 2005 - 11:15 AM UTC
Gday all
I guess I'm grown up now... Have just purchased my first home! It is a weatherboard house, single level, and is on a landscaped block of about 940 square metres with plenty of gum trees... I move in in only one month! With 3 bedrooms I'm sure one might accidently become a 'craft' room featuring kit sprues from @$$hole to breakfast... Hasn't sunk in yet. The mortgagae part that is... :-) Had to tell someone
Cheers
Brad
Grumpyoldman
Staff MemberConsigliere
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 15,338 Posts
KitMaker Network: 5,072 Posts
Posted: Monday, December 12, 2005 - 04:33 PM UTC
Good Luck with the new house....
kiwibelg
Visit this Community
Oost-Vlaanderen, Belgium
entire network: 939 Posts
KitMaker Network: 202 Posts
Posted: Monday, December 12, 2005 - 11:20 PM UTC
Congratulations digger.I can only imagine how happy you are!I spend my days(as an interior painter) renovating other peoples houses,haven't made the big step of getting my own yet.Anyways, if it needs a little renovating and you need any advice later on,just PM me.
Cheers Shay
Mojo
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 1,339 Posts
KitMaker Network: 624 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 - 04:05 AM UTC
Honeycut and Rodders... Congrats on the first homes... Nothing like paying for something you own instead of paying someone elses mortgage.. When are the house warming parties?? And be sure to post the pics here for the rest of us... :-) :-)

Dave
HONEYCUT
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
entire network: 4,002 Posts
KitMaker Network: 648 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 - 12:05 PM UTC

Quoted Text

When are the house warming parties?? And be sure to post the pics here for the rest of us... :-) :-)

Dave

Sorry Dave... Don't want people to see what I actually get up to with a few cool n frosties under my belt... :-) Plus, "*Hic* Hey fellash, c'mere and shee minew Sherman *Hic* sheesh a bewdy wodya reckin!?" As I hold it aloft, only to realise it was glued to the diorama base... Negative!
Cheers
Brad
Thanks for the offer of advice, Shay!
Thanks to Dave Rod Dave also. Will post some pics in a month or so; don't think the current tenants will think the idea's crash hot before then...