Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
Whats happened to my Mary?
jackhammer81
Visit this Community
Nebraska, United States
entire network: 2,394 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Thursday, December 08, 2005 - 12:27 AM UTC
My oh my, first came the ladies forum.... great idea i fully agree this is great addition to the site. Then comes the talk of Banners and slogans and even names for the ladies forum group. This is also cool. Now i find her watching the The Shirley Muldowney movie, A great woman's story and she is babbling about this movie and big A ladies forum. Small steps for women and big steps for mankind or something like this In all seriousness I just wanted to have a little fun with her and see if she has noticed this post, somewhere other than the ladies forum. :-) :-) :-) Cheers Kevin
mother
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 3,836 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,121 Posts
Posted: Thursday, December 08, 2005 - 12:51 AM UTC
Kevin,
All I can say is "hide the car keys" and if you can't find her on Friday nights look for at your local race track. :-) :-) :-) Heart Like a Wheel is a great movie, Shirley opened the door to a well dominated sport. Now Mary perseveres her dream of getting more woman involved with modeling and Armorama. You go girl
Holdfast
Staff MemberPresident
IPMS-UK KITMAKER BRANCH
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 8,581 Posts
KitMaker Network: 963 Posts
Posted: Thursday, December 08, 2005 - 03:10 AM UTC
Have I unleashed something to big for us all? Is it a good thing I'm this side of the pond
Sorry Kevin, I didn't think about you when I spoke to Mary about this I should have spoke to you first. It's true, the women are taking over, I forgot one of the blokes rules, "ask her bloke before asking her" I hope Mary doesn't find this..................eek
Mal
PvtParts
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
entire network: 1,876 Posts
KitMaker Network: 626 Posts
Posted: Thursday, December 08, 2005 - 04:27 AM UTC
Kevin, Next thing ya know Mary will only want steak and potatoes :-)
tankysgal1
Visit this Community
Nebraska, United States
entire network: 1,430 Posts
Posted: Thursday, December 08, 2005 - 07:07 AM UTC
OH MY GOSH.....humm...making posts behind my back ...I see how its gonna be now...lol...

All i have to say ...is that anything guys can do..girls can do better and with more flare..haha...

GIRLS RULE...GUYS DROOL.. :-) :-) :-) :-)

And Holdfast........Im gonna ignore that comment about you should have asked Kevin first.. :-)

Mary (++)
Graywolf
Staff MemberSenior Editor
HISTORICUS FORMA
Visit this Community
Izmir, Turkey / Türkçe
entire network: 6,405 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,013 Posts
Posted: Thursday, December 08, 2005 - 03:10 PM UTC
Kevin,my bro...i am so sorry to see it took a long time for you to see who rules the world . just a little advice; play the tamed one and show her you are happy with what you have at hand.....and contact me urgent and i will tell you the address of our Armorama Resistance against the new gang A^A^...lol

best regards
ShermiesRule
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
entire network: 5,409 Posts
Posted: Friday, December 09, 2005 - 04:43 AM UTC
I think Mary is still sweet as ever.