warhammer decals
Nitro
Visit this Community
West-Vlaaderen, Belgium
entire network: 34 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Sunday, November 27, 2005 - 12:35 AM UTC
Hi,

Can anyone tell me where I can find decals for my warhammer figures? I want to make a battalion Brittonians but can't find decals for them.

Thanks

Blade48mrd
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
entire network: 1,185 Posts
KitMaker Network: 224 Posts
Posted: Sunday, November 27, 2005 - 06:12 AM UTC
Nitro -

My sons and I still enjoy painting up and playing "Warhammer" (Elves, Wood Elves, Dwarfs, Brettonians, Chaos, etc.). I know generally the decals you're talking about, but haven't seen them for a while. If you don't happen to have a Games-Workshop store near by, I'd suggest you try their "on-line store" at http://www.games-workshop.com/. You can ask/call the "Trolls" to see if they have the decals available. If that doesn't work out, I have some extra decals (more for Elves than others, but great on shields) that I could send. Just send me a PM.

Blade48mrd
Grizzly
Visit this Community
Arizona, United States
entire network: 347 Posts
KitMaker Network: 68 Posts
Posted: Monday, November 28, 2005 - 10:26 AM UTC
Just got the new catalog from Games Workshop and their listed,so you will be able to find them on the GW website.
Best bet is to look up the brettonians on the site and click on the wrench icon as it will show you the contents of the box and you can order the individual sprues or decal sheets.
Nitro
Visit this Community
West-Vlaaderen, Belgium
entire network: 34 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 - 01:02 AM UTC
Thanks guys, I found them on the games-workshop online store under accessories - transfers.
 _GOTOTOP