Hosted by Matt Leese
Badger airbrush changes.
Aitch
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 138 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Friday, November 22, 2002 - 02:42 AM UTC
You airbrushing Guys in the US may already know about this so you can all have a good laugh at my expense ok...
I went along to the IPMS(UK) Nationals and made a bee-line for the tools stand for a company here in the UK called Shesto. Came away with an armfull of spares and a new discounted Badger 200BF airbrush.
Got home and tried to screw my new fine nozzle and needle to my new Badger so's I'd have a medium and a fine brush for spray sessions.
Result - the nozzle is different from the airbrush and won't fit...
So I spoke to Shesto, and they told me that Badger have changed their model 200 (the good old bottom feed single action with the blue handle) - it now has a single nozzle and a different profile of needle, the model number is now 200NH - but it still has the blue handle.
The 200BF spares are still on sale, and will continue - but the NH takes different parts.
Shesto have sorted it out for me now so all credit to them, but I can't remember seing any notification on the Badger site - has anyone else seen it or am I just guilty of keeping my nose in a model box for too long ?
Holdfast
Staff MemberPresident
IPMS-UK KITMAKER BRANCH
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 8,581 Posts
KitMaker Network: 963 Posts
Posted: Saturday, November 23, 2002 - 10:00 AM UTC
:-) Thanks for the heads up Aitch. I was at the Shesto stand, checking out the new Badger range. There was no indication that parts were not interchangeable. Thanks again.
 _GOTOTOP