_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade
This forum is for all selling and buying related topics.
BAD TRADER alert copied product on sale
SlapHead
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 291 Posts
KitMaker Network: 96 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 - 12:11 PM UTC
Edited 11.39 23/11/05 by AKJ

May I thank you for your time once more Gents.

I would like to inform you that the matter has been resolved to our satisfaction and no further actions are now expected.
We would also like to publicly recognise the positive action of PDI Models Supplies and thank them for their prompt actions to rectify the matter.

We are pleased to inform you that the Hold & Fold 5 SPEED tool is still the unique design it has been since its conception.

We are very grateful for Armorama members time on the matter and thank you to all those who e-mailled support

Alasdair JOHNSTON
The Small Shop EU

I'm Cool on the forum move, np;

Hi I am sorry to report copied product on sale again.

Please see the report with the link to our site below.

http://smallshopeu.com/regarding_pdi_models.htm

I ask you to read it as we feel that it is not only us, but the hobby that is under attack from these "make a quick buck" "no matter who I steal from" sort of guys.!!! .

I ask you to link to our site to read it as I do not wish Armorama to be involved.
I thank Armorama for the forum that enables such warnings to be passed on for others to judge to their own standards.

I do ask that the hobby rejects the practices I relate on our site.

Thankyou for you assistance and time on this matter. I feel assured that as with recent examples the hobby will react in the normal manor when treated with such disrespect and make its choice as it normally does.

Alasdair Johnston
The Small Shop EU

PS and a BIG warning to ALL who think they can, The NUTTER is FULLY PROTECTED in design and name in ALL world markets.
 _GOTOTOP