TV, Movies, and Games
Talk about TV, Movies, Gaming or anything entertainment related.
E-Ring
muttley
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 251 Posts
KitMaker Network: 40 Posts
Posted: Sunday, November 13, 2005 - 06:54 AM UTC
It may be just another new TV show but personaly I think its good and worthwhile watching. Its Hollywoods way of showing that theres always political turmoil even in the highest and most secured offices of the US govt. Actor Benjamin Bratt gives good life to the character Major John Tesnusky, a former Army SF whos given a position in the Pentagon. It shows that there still are "a few good men" who still do their jobs the right way in protecting their country
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 8,985 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,270 Posts
Posted: Sunday, November 13, 2005 - 11:12 AM UTC
When it first came out I watched it and felt it was one of those happy ending at the end of each episode type shows. The military thing was kinda "RAH RAH". I also think that Dennis Hopper's character (or at least the lines they make him say) stinks. To me, it was kind of a JAG rip off. But, I didn't give up on it, and lately it has improved in the story lines and Bratt is starting to carry the show a little better. So as of now, it is still on my watch list, that and it ain't up against LOST anymore may save it.
ShermiesRule
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
entire network: 5,409 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Sunday, November 13, 2005 - 01:30 PM UTC
I kinda like that Kelly Rutherford.
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 8,985 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,270 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 - 11:13 AM UTC
There are only two shows I watch because of sexy women and that is Las Vegas and The OC. Las Vegas has two extremely sexy hot women in it thwe one that plays Mary and Sam.and I like Jmaes Caan. The OC has that nasty red haired lady that plays mom to the tall emaciated girl that the boy gets into fights over every week.
muttley
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 251 Posts
KitMaker Network: 40 Posts
Posted: Friday, November 25, 2005 - 03:09 PM UTC
Well Steve at least your not into that show "Desperate Housewives" women :-)