AMPS Devilcon: 10 days to go!
zululand66
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
entire network: 233 Posts
KitMaker Network: 16 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 - 02:55 PM UTC
Hi All,
It’s just over week away to New Jersey’s premiere AMPS event, Devilcon! Eastern Front AMPS (the AMPS chapter of New Jersey), is going to be holding its first independent show on November 5th, 2005 at the Runnemede Holiday Inn in Runnemede, NJ. Our show’s name is Devilcon (in reference to the Jersey Devil) and will add another AMPS event to the fall calendar. Because this is an AMPS event, we’ll have all the usual goodies: vendors, seminars and the competition.
Currently, we have two new speakers, Dennis Riva, who will be speaking on modeling the Sherman and Brigadier General Eliot Hermon (U.S. Army, retired) who will be speaking about his WW2 experiences in Europe and afterward. As for vendors, we have S&J Hobbies, CMD, Baseline and Tiger Diorama Products among others. If you’re a vendor and wish to attend, please e-mail us ASAP because the tables are almost gone! Also, we are looking for award sponsors for both special awards and categories. You can contact the Devilcon staff at [email protected] for more information. For general show information, please go to: http://decalcomaniacs.net/Devilcon/devilcon.pdf to see our flier. We hope to see you on November 5th!

Regards,
Georg Eyerman
Devilcon 2005 show chairman
Grumpyoldman
Staff MemberConsigliere
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 15,338 Posts
KitMaker Network: 5,072 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 - 09:11 PM UTC
Hey... I know those guys.....
Hell, I remember Dennis... when he was young, and single.... and "the General" when he was a mere colonel. AND I can assure everyone they remember me, when I really did have hair, real teeth and a personality........ :-) :-)
(I rermember when Georgs' dad use to drive him to meetings also!!!!)

Maybe I can convince Pvt Parts he needs another day off for a road trip..... :-) :-)
 _GOTOTOP