TV, Movies, and Games
Talk about TV, Movies, Gaming or anything entertainment related.
WW2 online
HastyP
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 1,117 Posts
KitMaker Network: 570 Posts
Posted: Thursday, October 20, 2005 - 03:55 AM UTC
Hey guys. I was wondering and I know this may have been asked before but I can't find the thread. Has anyone or does anyone play WW2 online? Myself and two buddies are looking at possibly getting it and signing up to play. We all play COD online but are looking for more than just running around and shooting and we like the ww2 backdrop. Any info would be great.

thanks
HastyP
HastyP
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 1,117 Posts
KitMaker Network: 570 Posts
Posted: Friday, October 21, 2005 - 02:22 AM UTC
Nobody here knows anything. I thought there were some players here?????
biffa
Visit this Community
Tennessee, United States
entire network: 881 Posts
KitMaker Network: 37 Posts
Posted: Sunday, October 23, 2005 - 05:22 PM UTC
hey hasty, i played it for 3+years from the day it started to beggining of this year i quit if you want to play i can hook you up with one of the best allied squads in the game, they cover all bases, flying, tanking and infantry it is a great game but i just got burnt out on it.

ron.
dogload
Visit this Community
England - North East, United Kingdom
entire network: 585 Posts
KitMaker Network: 201 Posts
Posted: Thursday, November 03, 2005 - 07:33 PM UTC
Hi Hasty-
check your inbox.

Hope it helps
MC
Zeitgeist
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 13 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Friday, November 11, 2005 - 02:45 AM UTC
I play. Just signed off as a matter of fact. Some basics: You play as Axis(Germans) or Allies(French or British). You can play infantry, drive armor, fly planes, even captain ships. Also, if you and your friends want, you can all get in the same vehicle:one drives, others shoot, etc. Infantry types are rifleman, grenadier, SMG, machine gunner, sapper, Anti Tank Gun, and paratroops You also get % points for kills, etc. and rise in ranks.

The missions are all player created, but there is usually something going 24hrs. a day, since lots of Europeans and Aussies play. It's a mix of stealth and twitch gameplay. Teamwork the key. Real strategy and tactics needed, as well as what unit counters another. We capture firebases and then towns.

It's a fun game, and worth a try. The community is really good, you won't have a problem getting into a squad (guild). Ask questions and keep your head down. Hope this helps a little. PM if you have any questions
Cbl12886
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 60 Posts
Posted: Saturday, November 12, 2005 - 04:27 AM UTC
This looks like a cool game and I would like to try it as well but is there anyway you try it without having to pay?
dogload
Visit this Community
England - North East, United Kingdom
entire network: 585 Posts
KitMaker Network: 201 Posts
Posted: Sunday, November 13, 2005 - 08:06 PM UTC
Hi-
I believe that from time to time they do a free 'taster' ( maybe a week or more).
MC
SkateOrDie
Visit this Community
Iowa, United States
entire network: 747 Posts
Posted: Saturday, November 19, 2005 - 01:15 PM UTC
what are the sites names???