_GOTOBOTTOM
Photography
Questions about shooting your models and dioramas? Ask here.
I need help, please!
Prato
Visit this Community
Lisboa, Portugal
entire network: 1,002 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Friday, September 30, 2005 - 07:26 AM UTC
Hi to you all!
My question is: How do I get an image attached to my posts like, for eample, Teacher or Shermierules have? Thank you very much in advance!
Cheers and happy modelling!
Prato
FAUST
Visit this Community
Noord-Holland, Netherlands
entire network: 8,797 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,186 Posts
Posted: Friday, September 30, 2005 - 07:37 AM UTC
Ola Prato

That is actually very simple thanks to Jim who made a very nice add on in your profile he made it really easy to add a signature banner as it is called to your sig line window underneath your text.

Here is what you have to do:
Since there is a fixed size for the sig line banner you need to create a sig line image that is 468 pixels wide and 60 Pixels high. in there you can put some stuff you like or your name or whatever creative you come up with.. make the Sig line banner in Photoshop, Illustrator, Paint shop pro or whatever Photoprogram you are using.
Next you are uploading the 468 by 60 pixels image to your gallery and from there you will host it to your messages.
After uploading you rightclick on the picture, Choose properties, highlight the link visible in that window and copy it by using the Ctrl - C (Copy) command
Then go to my Account top right of the Armorama screen
Then choose Change password and or profile
scroll down untill you find a box saying add URL for signature banner here
Click in that box and type Ctrl - V (Paste)
Now you submit and if you have done all correctly then the image should appear under your message

Remember the picture must be 468 by 60 pixels because it otherwise will be stretched to meet those dimensions. and I believe the pic needs to be around the 30 kb.

And if you can`t design a banner yourself there are a couple of really skilled guys you can ask... I`m also always open for a banner design.

Prato
Visit this Community
Lisboa, Portugal
entire network: 1,002 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Friday, October 07, 2005 - 06:28 AM UTC
Thank you very much! I hope that I can make my own banner otherwise I now know which door to knock at!
Cheers and happy modelling!
Prato
 _GOTOTOP