2003 AMFS Show (Atlanta, GA)
m60a3
Visit this Community
Georgia, United States
entire network: 778 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 - 09:27 AM UTC
Hi All!

This is an early announcement to allow you to plan on coming to the Atlanta Figure Show, 22-23 February 2003 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel- Powers Ferry Atlanta.
Show Info
This year, there will be a vast expansion of our "Ordnance" (read: MODEL) categories. Judging is done using the Open system (Gold, Silver, Bronze and Certificates of Merit). We also have a hospitality suite for all participants to gather and relax.

If you are in the Southeast US or plan on being in the area during this time, please stop in (or better yet, enter!). You will not be disappointed!
m60a3
Visit this Community
Georgia, United States
entire network: 778 Posts
Posted: Thursday, January 16, 2003 - 05:47 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi All!

This is an early announcement to allow you to plan on coming to the Atlanta Figure Show, 22-23 February 2003 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel- Powers Ferry Atlanta.
Show Info
This year, there will be a vast expansion of our "Ordnance" (read: MODEL) categories. Judging is done using the Open system (Gold, Silver, Bronze and Certificates of Merit). We also have a hospitality suite for all participants to gather and relax.

If you are in the Southeast US or plan on being in the area during this time, please stop in (or better yet, enter!). You will not be disappointed!

All,
Just a reminder...the a little more than a month remaining till the first figure show of 2003 in North America...
Donatelo
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 39 Posts
Posted: Friday, March 21, 2003 - 06:07 PM UTC
What a humbling experience! Those guys are Masters and I felt like I was in the presence of the figure painting gods. A great time in Atlanta. Of course I was out of my league, but I learned a lot!
 _GOTOTOP