Post your general item needs here.
LOOKING FOR: Hold N Fold 2 inch Tool, it's a
archerwin
Visit this Community
Luzon, Philippines
entire network: 106 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Thursday, August 18, 2005 - 08:27 PM UTC
if someone has upgraded to a larger hold n fold tool and is will to part with their old one... i'm interested... i'm just new at the using PE and my early experiences are bad... so i hope to improve it by acquiring this tool. unfortunately, it quite expensive if bought new... so i'm hoping to get a second-hand...

thanks in advance.

btw, my location is in the Philippines.
smithery
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 289 Posts
KitMaker Network: 146 Posts
Posted: Friday, August 19, 2005 - 01:48 AM UTC
An option for you to consider is the "Mr. Fold It" from The Armory by Gauntlett, especially if you are a PE novice.

This tool is more less expensive than the other "more popular" PE benders. I got mine for about $18USD at Sprue Brothers.

Review at PMMS
archerwin
Visit this Community
Luzon, Philippines
entire network: 106 Posts
Posted: Friday, August 19, 2005 - 03:54 AM UTC
out of stock...

Quoted Text

An option for you to consider is the "Mr. Fold It" from The Armory by Gauntlett, especially if you are a PE novice.

This tool is more less expensive than the other "more popular" PE benders. I got mine for about $18USD at Sprue Brothers.

Review at PMMS

Moezilla
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 1,161 Posts
KitMaker Network: 533 Posts
Posted: Friday, August 19, 2005 - 04:23 AM UTC
Nice one Kevin, much better option than going for the larger and more expensive PE folder for those of us who have little experience with PE and don't use it all the time. I've held off on doing any kit with PE because of the folding horrors I've heard from other members and the high price of the other folders. This is something nicely priced and I may pick this up.
fbuis
Visit this Community
Ain, France
entire network: 447 Posts
Posted: Friday, August 19, 2005 - 06:08 AM UTC
Erwin,

Try to ask for Mr. Bender at M&Model - (link from PMMS):
http://home.earthlink.net/%7Emmodels/

Just go to Aircraft page then look down at GAUNTLETT:

" AG128 - Mr. Bender [ Photo-Etch Bender] This great little took is 3" x 2" made of a hardened material used by NASA. Features include a top plate with a screwable knob which will allow you to turn the top plate. Holds those small photo-etch parts securely. Comes with a plastic storing case and instructions. A GREAT BUY AT A GREAT PRICE! - $18.99 "

Or drop him a request mail at:
[email protected]

Hope that helps.
 _GOTOTOP