_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General: Advice on...
Need some general advice? Place it here.
anyone know the answer?
M1A2sep1CD
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 87 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Thursday, August 18, 2005 - 02:48 PM UTC
i need to get ahold of academy to get some parts missing from a kit, ive e mailed them 2 times no response anyone got any ideas?
auburn
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 927 Posts
KitMaker Network: 102 Posts
Posted: Thursday, August 18, 2005 - 05:03 PM UTC
Hello Jeff,,, make contact with the editor of any of the major military mags..that advertise academy products, and that u purchased on the result of academys advertisment in their mag,,,give it a week or so then email Academy, youll get a reply.. Ive been down this road before with other companys.......

happy hunting Phil..
mauserman
Visit this Community
Maryland, United States
entire network: 1,183 Posts
KitMaker Network: 496 Posts
Posted: Friday, August 19, 2005 - 07:05 AM UTC
Did you try contacting the company that you bought it from? I've went that route before and had good results. Also once I tried to contact a vendor repeatedly via email with no results. I finally broke down and called them and had my replacement parts in a week.
karljungblut
Visit this Community
Mississippi, United States
entire network: 71 Posts
KitMaker Network: 26 Posts
Posted: Friday, August 19, 2005 - 12:58 PM UTC
Got the sa,e problem with Royal Models now. they did reply to say the paerts wou;d be replaced but it might take a few WEEKS
Moezilla
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 1,161 Posts
KitMaker Network: 533 Posts
Posted: Friday, August 19, 2005 - 03:10 PM UTC
Jeff,

Here's the Academy contact page, http://www.academy.co.kr/eng/company_eng/company_introduction.jsp there are a few e-mail addy's you can try. Give this one a shot: [email protected]

Hope that helps!

Quoted Text

i need to get ahold of academy to get some parts missing from a kit, ive e mailed them 2 times no response anyone got any ideas?

_GOTOTOP