_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Kaki Model Malaysia
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
it's MERDEKA!!!
Silantra
Visit this Community
Putrajaya, Malaysia
entire network: 2,511 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,296 Posts
Posted: Monday, August 15, 2005 - 03:24 PM UTC
well, the national flags were now being distrubuted to all citizen..i just got 3 of them... so lets says the spirits are here again...

so as usual, many of us will show their airplanes models in ARC in conjunction with our merdeka day.

so why not put it here also...

not only aircraft but any models can be shown here...after that i will request for a special merdeka gallery.

i plan to build my Mi-29 (beachbum and Alan do u remember when did i bought it at unicorn??) ..still unbuild and i think i couldnt finish it by this 31st August..
so will my scoprion, my ferret...

too bad for me........too busy
Argrillion
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
entire network: 447 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Monday, August 15, 2005 - 10:24 PM UTC
Sorry Sil; I haven't got much of Malaysian models to show. My 1/32nd MIG is still on the operating table with many parts chopped! I haven't got the time to put them back togehter again.
beachbum
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
entire network: 1,735 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 - 12:43 PM UTC
Hei Boss I see you've really been busy. That Mig-29 has really been awhile. The DML SAS Urban Assault team I bought the same time with your Mig has since been fixed up.

I've been toying around with the idea of eventually doing a dio with a small roadblock in a rubber plantation during the Emergency. But like my numerous dios in my head and a heap of models yet to be fixed I definitely won't have time to get to it by this Merdeka and possibly even the next Merdeka.

Took a break from doing my Nam dio to work on my very first resin figures. I guess Vikings wouldn't be any use for Merdeka celebrations seeing as they didn't make it to South East Asia.
Valkyrie
Visit this Community
Alur Setar, Malaysia
entire network: 143 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 - 02:34 PM UTC
I think masterqq have a bunch of TUDM models.....
masterqq
Visit this Community
Georgetown, Malaysia
entire network: 101 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 - 08:01 PM UTC

Quoted Text

I think masterqq have a bunch of TUDM models...

Yah, this year merdaka parade in ARC are going to be massive, Me and the gang will submit near to 10 articles to ARC.. All TUDM.

Boss,
Suggest we have the same Merdeka parade in here next year, focus more on the AFV and Diorama, some kind of group build, this will give everybody time to do the model and at the same time promote semangat cintai Malaysia...

Silantra
Visit this Community
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Posted: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 - 01:16 PM UTC
yeah..good idea fellas and masterqq...
maybe next year we can setup our own group build...i will try to ask jim to get ribbon for us...by that time maybe i can finish my mig-19 and su-30...scorpion conversion (90mm cockerill gun) and ferret.......

i was thinking about the Sauk event....lot's of vat69 involved... special forces etc..etc... if i'm good enough i cant scrulpt general zaini fugure... hahaha...

Valkyrie
Visit this Community
Alur Setar, Malaysia
entire network: 143 Posts
Posted: Saturday, August 20, 2005 - 12:47 PM UTC
Our Scorpion-90 conversion? Where did you get the details and stuff to do so baas?
Silantra
Visit this Community
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Posted: Sunday, August 21, 2005 - 02:28 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Our Scorpion-90 conversion? Where did you get the details and stuff to do so baas?

tak dapat lagi la bro...haha
ade resin conversion Cast Off tapi mahal sangat..tuh pon without 90mm cockerill...skang nih merian dia tengah nak suruh member buatkan....
tuh yg lambat tuh

masterqq
Visit this Community
Georgetown, Malaysia
Posted: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 03:10 AM UTC
Kawan-kawan,

Please visit ARC today for we modelar very own merdeka parade... lot's of TUDM model on display.

http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com

edited by Silantra...correcting the url tag
moJimbo
Visit this Community
Shah Alam, Malaysia
entire network: 986 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 12:57 PM UTC
wow... quite a collection there. outstanding work all around! ...my favorite is the first mig-29. hasn't anybody do the su-27.. ?

i see that masterqq had a few of his excellent models on-display there. are ther other armorama members that we don't know about?
masterqq
Visit this Community
Georgetown, Malaysia
Posted: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 03:32 PM UTC
Thanks,, next year we should have our "Merdeka Parade" group build here.... Right.
 _GOTOTOP