_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: The Union Jack Club
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
club.armorama (New site)
Holdfast
Staff MemberPresident
IPMS-UK KITMAKER BRANCH
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 8,581 Posts
KitMaker Network: 963 Posts
Posted: Monday, August 08, 2005 - 09:12 AM UTC
Yesterday, at the Aeroventure show in Doncaster I signed the IPMS constitution, this makes IPMS ArmoramaUK official. I have informed Jim and he is preparing the club site which may well be called club.armorama or something similar. I don't know how long it will take but hopefully it will be up and running before Telford.
At Telford we have been alocated 4 tables (2 frontage x 2 deep), next to the IPMS stand at the entrance. This is a great oppertunity so if you have been thinking about going to Scale Modelworld, there is no more debating to do, see you there. I promise that, this time, meeting wont be a problem As mentioned on other threads we will need as many as possible different ganre of models, to reflect what goes on on the site. I realise that it will be all but impossible to get a model to us, unless you are staying the week-end and/or standing at the Armorama or other branch stand. But if you can loan the branch stand a model or two let it be known on the "Preparing for Telford" thread.
While at the show 2 Armorama members signed up for the IPMS, that's 7 new IPMS members. I also spoke to a guy that has been "lurking" and hopefully he will join Armorama. Phil (almonkey) was one, thanks for taking the time to come over Phil, nice to have seen you again. The other 2 I'm afraid I have forgotten their names, but I have asked them to look up the UJ club and say Hi (sorry guys, I should have written your names down. I have a terrible memory for names and faces)
Mal
barv
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
entire network: 1,594 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Monday, August 08, 2005 - 09:34 AM UTC

WAY TO GO MAL
If there is any-one from the Dundee area who has" signed up " and cant go but wants to send to the show -----please contact me
aye
BARV
(GOSMG)
 _GOTOTOP