_GOTOBOTTOM
User Support
Having a problem with the site? Post it here.
More Gallery problems
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 6,705 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,084 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 - 11:21 PM UTC
Greetings, Jim...
I seem to be having a gallery problem that you may be able to help me with...I'm trying to upload pics to the new Dreadnoughts! Gallery that Skipper has created for us for the campaign, and when I try to direct the pic's to that gallery there is no pull down menu listing for that specific gallery...I've tried to rectify this with Rui, as he has given me a couple of different method's to try, including opening the gallery page and uploading pic's from there, and also using the method of using the pull down menu for the "event photo's" listing, but I do not have the listing in my pull down menu...if you get a chance, could you look into this and please see what I'm doing wrong?..
Thanks,
Mark
skipper
Visit this Community
Lisboa, Portugal
entire network: 5,182 Posts
KitMaker Network: 242 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 - 11:33 PM UTC
Jim

These were my instructions to Mark:

Quoted Text

From the beggining:
1 - Upload the picture to your gallery (usual procedures)
2 - Select the picture (view full scale)
3 - Then when you are viewing the picture, you'll have:
- picture name
- copy and paste to forums and Picture ID fields
- thumbnails of selected pic and the before and after thumbs
- photo details field (Poster, date, views, additional info....)
- and bellow of this photo details area you have a pull down menu called "Move photo to:" - it should be sellected "Member Galleries", click once and it should show more options (ignore and click again on "member galleries") - now it should be highlighted in blue! With "members galleries" highlighted click "E" on your keyboard - it should show "Event Photos" (still highlighted). click once on the "upper arrow" keyboard - you should now see: "Garry Bebe's Dreadnoughts Campaign". Then just click the button "Submit" on the right to this pull down menu.

If you're using a Mac, then you'll have to scroll down a lot (I stopped counting at 260 clicks)

Steven Arthur (95Bravo) was abble to upload pics to the gallery...
Henk
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 6,391 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,600 Posts
Posted: Thursday, August 04, 2005 - 03:05 AM UTC
Under the photo should also be a button called ' edit photo'. If you hit that it takes you to a page where you can update the name etc, and there is a drop down box for the location of the photo. Select the required album, and hit the confirm button and the bottom.

Cheers
Henk
Gunny
Visit this Community
Posted: Thursday, August 04, 2005 - 06:26 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Under the photo should also be a button called ' edit photo'. If you hit that it takes you to a page where you can update the name etc, and there is a drop down box for the location of the photo. Select the required album, and hit the confirm button and the bottom.

Cheers
Henk

Thanks Henk, but already tried it, Bro...the album that I need isn't listed in the dropdown menu ...it's a total mystery to me, man...
Gunny
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 12,571 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4,397 Posts
Posted: Thursday, August 04, 2005 - 07:55 AM UTC
The category permissions were set incorrectly. The silver and gold A-Guard groups were not checked.

I fixed it. Also the category is now listed in the main Campaigns area of the gallery.

Thanks,
Jim
Gunny
Visit this Community
Posted: Thursday, August 04, 2005 - 08:09 AM UTC

Quoted Text

The category permissions were set incorrectly. The silver and gold A-Guard groups were not checked.

I fixed it. Also the category is now listed in the main Campaigns area of the gallery.

Thanks,
Jim

You 'Da man, Jim!!!... But seriously, thanks again for your speedy service, sir, this has been driving me nuts!
Mark
 _GOTOTOP