TV, Movies, and Games
Talk about TV, Movies, Gaming or anything entertainment related.
"Stealth" F/A-37 Talon
VenomOrca
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
entire network: 209 Posts
KitMaker Network: 18 Posts
Posted: Saturday, July 30, 2005 - 04:44 PM UTC
Just saw the movie "Stealth" and I must say I was reasonably impressed.
To get to the cut and dry of it without giving away any spoilers or being long winded, think of this as a contemporary "Top Gun" film. But I think the plot was a little better in this movie. Where this film really shines is in the CGI Aircraft in flight scenes...They are incredible! The battles are really blood pumping. See this film for the airplanes alone and you wont be disapointed.
I guess what Im driving at is what do we have to do to see some models of these cool airplanes. Would love to see the Talon in 1/32 scale.

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/planes/q0192a.shtml

Thank you for reading this...

Jon
Miles
entire network: 1 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 - 08:09 AM UTC
I completely agree! I would love to see the F/A 37 Talon represented in model or die-cast form, but I doubt we'll ever see one since the movie bombed at the box office

On the other hand, there's always the chance that someone in the PC gaming mod community will build one that can be imported into your favorite flight sim!
AJLaFleche
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
entire network: 8,074 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,574 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 - 12:51 PM UTC
If it's not there to coincide with the release of the movie, don't expect to see it. Think of all the BK and MickeyD tie-ins. They're out there even before the movie is out. And the incessant Star Wars merchandising. That exists to sell movie ticklets as well as the trademarked stuff.