_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade
This forum is for all selling and buying related topics.
Jadar hobby
Elad
Visit this Community
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
entire network: 458 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Thursday, July 28, 2005 - 04:09 AM UTC
hello all,

have anyone here dealt with them?
they dont seem to have a SSL system or am I wrong?

TIA,

Elad.
sgtsauer
Visit this Community
Missouri, United States
entire network: 2,605 Posts
KitMaker Network: 650 Posts
Posted: Thursday, July 28, 2005 - 04:50 AM UTC
I bought several items from them off of Ebay and every transaction was flawless. They shipped to me extremely fast in the US also. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again as far as their customer service goes.

I wouldn't enter any personal financial information in any system that isn't secured though. Your just begging for trouble.
ShermiesRule
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
entire network: 5,409 Posts
Posted: Thursday, July 28, 2005 - 05:57 AM UTC
I don't think I ever bought anything from them that wasn't through eBay with paypal. I am pleased with their service.
Vodnik
Visit this Community
Warszawa, Poland
entire network: 4,342 Posts
KitMaker Network: 256 Posts
Posted: Thursday, July 28, 2005 - 08:09 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I don't think I ever bought anything from them that wasn't through eBay with paypal. I am pleased with their service.

Jadar selling through Ebay with Paypal payment?... Are you sure you this was Jadar from Poland? I ask because for people from Poland it is impossible to have Paypal account and receive payments. We can only sign up for "send only" Paypal accounts and even this limited functionality apeared only a few weeks ago. Before that Paypal was not available for us at all.
Also it seems odd that thay would sell through Ebay when they have their own online store with English language version and prices in USD.

I have dealt with Jadar many times before and can recommend them. I never entered my credit card data online because of the lack of SSL. But for me the alternative is easy - I simply paid with my card at their real shop in Warsaw

Pawel
ShermiesRule
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
entire network: 5,409 Posts
Posted: Thursday, July 28, 2005 - 08:52 AM UTC
I doublechecked and it was not the Poland guys. It's a similar name here is the US. Sorry
Silantra
Visit this Community
Putrajaya, Malaysia
entire network: 2,511 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,296 Posts
Posted: Thursday, July 28, 2005 - 01:30 PM UTC
i have order with jadar models in Poland several times. It's a good shop minus their SSL server. when i order i just fax my order together with my details and once i have try email them. the credit card number was send in 3 seperate emails ..
so far i dont have any trouble ordering with them......

fbuis
Visit this Community
Ain, France
entire network: 447 Posts
Posted: Thursday, July 28, 2005 - 06:08 PM UTC
I buy many time at Jadar Hobby - Poland. This is one of the best hobby shop online, no problem with credit card, the items shown on the web page are in stock - NOT IN BACKORDERED as many other webshops. Highly recommended!
Vodnik
Visit this Community
Warszawa, Poland
entire network: 4,342 Posts
KitMaker Network: 256 Posts
Posted: Thursday, July 28, 2005 - 07:25 PM UTC

Quoted Text

the items shown on the web page are in stock - NOT IN BACKORDERED as many other webshops.

That unfortunately is not always true. They have a lot in stock, but usually they base their listing on availability of kits from distributors - at least in case of major vendors. I usually order from them online, but then I simply go to their "real" shop and collect my order and pay there. And still I sometimes have to wait several days before they have everything I order.

Pawel

_GOTOTOP