2 1/35th armor lots for sale MAKE OFFER
M-60-A3
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
entire network: 808 Posts
KitMaker Network: 326 Posts
Posted: Sunday, July 24, 2005 - 08:07 AM UTC
Hello all,
Just posting to see if anyone might be interested in the following 1/35th armor lots I have for sale.

PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE

Read the following carefully.

I will accept only United States Postal Service money orders for payment for sales within the U.S..
Any sales from outside the U.S. must be in U.S. currency (cash). It will be up to the buyer to send payment by registered mail or otherwise insure the cash is sent in a manner to protect their payment.
Any payment made by any other method than the two stated above will be returned to the sender.
I will accept offers for the lots. This is a MAKE OFFER sale.
Any questions concerning individual sales or asking what I want for the lots will not be replied to.
When I answer your e-mail I would appreciate an answer within 48 hours (unless you let me know in advance (in your e-mail offer) that you will be unable to get back to me within that time). If I receive no reply within the 48 hours I will consider that your way of saying you are no longer interested. The reason being is because I misinterprted a delayed response and cost an individual a purchase that I had agreed to. My apologies again to John C..
Any replies need to be sent by e-mail as I will not conduct business in an open forum. Also, please mention the kits in the subject line of your e-mail, as it can easily be overlooked in my hold box.
You may also send a private message via this board.
If an offer is accepted I expect to recieve payment within 7 days for U. S. and 10 days for others. If payment is not recieved within that time I will again consider the lot(s) for sale. If you are not able to get the payment to me in that time, we will need to work out other arrangements.
Buyer will choose the method of shipping and be responsible for shipping and or delivery confirmation / insurance. Shipping will be at cost.
Shipping will be from zip code 43070.
Sorry for appearing so particular, but I seem not to be able to express myself well enough without causing confusion. I'm trying to be sure that any interested parties understand the conditions of sale.
If there is anything I have not covered, please feel free to contact me.
Again I appologize for being so long winded, but I'm just trying to be sure people understand.
Now, if I haven't ran you off here are the lots:

ACADEMY
#1394 M-12 155MM Sealed in Box

DML
#6121 Firefly Vc Sealed in Box ( not the new release box dated 1999)
#9010 M-4-A3 76 wet HVSS (E-8) (not the new release box dated 1994)

Tamiya
#35164 King Tiger production turret (box and bags opened vinyl / spare tracks painted dark brown otherwise unstarted and complete)
Also has grille set #35167 unopened
#35251 M-4-A3 105MM Sealed in Box
#35254 M-26 Pershing Sealed inBox
#35269 M-1-A2 Abrams OIF Sealed in Box

DML
#6224 Sd. Kfz. 251 Ausf C 3 in 1 Sealed in Box
#6233 Sd. Kfz. 251 Ausf. D 3 in 1 Sealed in Box
#6252 Tiger I initial 3 in 1 Sealed
Just a note. If the lots are not sold within a week I may relist individual kits for sale in case anyone is interested.
Thanks for taking a look.
Regards,
Joe
My apologies for not including my e-mail address. It is [email protected]
Joe
M-60-A3
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
Posted: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 - 11:15 AM UTC
Hello All,
Lot # 2 is pending.
Joe
MrRoo
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 3,856 Posts
KitMaker Network: 719 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 - 06:14 PM UTC
well your terms are much too steep for me. There is no way I would send US dollars in cash offshoere. But I would use western Union or similar.
M-60-A3
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 - 08:23 AM UTC
Hello All,
My apologies to all who felt offened by the terms in my post.
I've only dealt overseas once. It was with an indiviual from Scotland and he sent cash. It was a form of mail where I had to sign for the envelope and apparently secured his payment from loss or theft.Thought other countries would have similar methods for mailing.
Here in the states we have registered mail that is signed for at each and every stop and must be signed for by the recipient.
I've heard some horror stories about dealing internationally with people getting currencies they had to exchange ( and lost money due to the exchange rate) or forms of payment where the seller had to pay a fee to get their money.
My only intention was to try and protect myself. It was not meant to endanger anyone's payment.
If there are ways to get U.S. funds to me without it costing me anything, I'm more than willing to learn some new things.
My thanks to Cliff for bringing this to my intention. You have a PM waiting for you.
Again, I'm truly sorry for the way the post was worded (and not explaing my reason for it) and ask you forgive me if you found it offensive.
Wishing you all the Best,
Joe
M-60-A3
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
Posted: Monday, August 01, 2005 - 11:21 AM UTC
All kits are gone.
 _GOTOTOP