_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Singapore / 新加坡
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
Intro...
zenden9
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
entire network: 6 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Friday, July 22, 2005 - 08:28 AM UTC
Hi Guys(Any gal?),
Nice to see local modeller in having a hangout place in here.Hope we can learn and improve with each other.
Psyfool
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
entire network: 481 Posts
Posted: Friday, July 22, 2005 - 12:04 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi Guys(Any gal?),
Nice to see local modeller in having a hangout place in here.Hope we can learn and improve with each other.

Hi there! Looks like I'm the first to welcome U!..Sorry to dissapoint u, but I tink there's no gals in this forum...To tink about it, I,ve never heard or seen any gal modeller in Spore b4!

So, what genre of models are u into? For me, it's strictly WW2 stuff, preferably German...
umustb
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
entire network: 1,396 Posts
KitMaker Network: 940 Posts
Posted: Friday, July 22, 2005 - 01:11 PM UTC
Hello Zenden... welcome to Big A.
Nice knowing a new member in our Forum here in Armorama.
Regarding the girls.... I have no idea..

Very much like Psyfool... i'm into WW2 Armor!!
Scifi, Gundum, Aircraft... not my interest.. as of now maybe.

Would love to see some of the builds you've done... like what you said... to learn and improve
eerie
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
entire network: 1,008 Posts
KitMaker Network: 655 Posts
Posted: Friday, July 22, 2005 - 03:19 PM UTC
Hello Zenden, this is Singapore BIG A hangout. If you are looking for girl in this forum there are quite a few. But not SIngaporeans. I know a girl from the philipines. Her name is Angela and she's hot and so does her models. Got a bf though

My advice, try to keep our Singaporean slang and singglish in this forum, where we can understand and laugh about it. Cos recently there was this newbie who actually use his "Beng" english in a UK forum, and i got a friend from UK who actually message me asking what the hell that Singaporean modeller was talkin about..
And for others who are reading, don't you think we shold speak proper english when we enter the other nation forums
Psyfool
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
Posted: Friday, July 22, 2005 - 03:56 PM UTC
Eerie...That's funny!...The Ang Mohs must surely be very blur when they saw the 'Beng' english...To tell u honestly, I myself sometimes can't understand the more 'sophisticated' Beng language when I go to other forums...There are many in the car enthusiasts forums.... :-)
eerie
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
Posted: Friday, July 22, 2005 - 04:03 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Eerie...That's funny!...The Ang Mohs must surely be very blur when they saw the 'Beng' english...To tell u honestly, I myself sometimes can't understand the more 'sophisticated' Beng language when I go to other forums...There are many in the car enthusiasts forums.... :-)

Actually i kinda understand alot on beng english, cos i took Bengish men when i was in the army. Actually when i entered CD, i kinda find them better than the average "Mat"..way better..no offence and not being racist. Ask Danial, he 'll tell you what kind of instructor i was. :-) :-)
Psyfool
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
Posted: Friday, July 22, 2005 - 04:10 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Actually i kinda understand alot on beng english, cos i took Bengish men when i was in the army. Actually when i entered CD, i kinda find them better than the average "Mat"..way better..no offence and not being racist. Ask Danial, he 'll tell you what kind of instructor i was. :-) :-)

Agree...I don't understand some bengs but they sure are a funny lot...There are quite a few reservists troopers under me that are bengs and they're OK actually...Just talk funny..Mat also same lah...Got their flaws too... :-)
SpiritsEye
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
entire network: 1,041 Posts
Posted: Friday, July 22, 2005 - 05:34 PM UTC
Hi Zenden

Welcome to Big A.

Well, like the others, i'm into WW2 stuff but sometimes i like to do some modern tanks too.

Hope to see your work soon!

Danial
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
entire network: 693 Posts
KitMaker Network: 390 Posts
Posted: Friday, July 22, 2005 - 10:15 PM UTC
welcome zenden...enjoy ur stay...
like i say b4 our community is a small one...lets help each other so 'WE CAN TAKE THE WORLD BY STORM!!'...
im being a lil bit over...
umustb
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
Posted: Saturday, July 23, 2005 - 02:10 AM UTC
Hahaha... guys.. lets not talk about race and language here.. it's a Modeling forum.. where're the 'models :-)8 '??

eerie
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
Posted: Saturday, July 23, 2005 - 02:18 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hahaha... guys.. lets not talk about race and language here.. it's a Modeling forum.. where're the 'models :-)8 '??

noted.
umustb
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
Posted: Saturday, July 23, 2005 - 02:25 AM UTC
Yerp... bring on the models...!! .....
Psyfool
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
Posted: Saturday, July 23, 2005 - 03:59 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Affirmative!!...Don't mean to offend anyone...Let's get back to modelling talk!!
umustb
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
Posted: Saturday, July 23, 2005 - 04:22 AM UTC
Zenden... are you into modern day aircraft?? I saw a picture of your build in your gallery.. you might want to share some more pictures of your builds...
zenden9
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
entire network: 6 Posts
Posted: Sunday, July 24, 2005 - 03:43 AM UTC
Haha..I'm into anything but concentrate usually in small scale (aircraft 1/144 or 1/72,armour 1/72,warship 1/700)due to our HDB small room environment... Will post some of my work soon.Nice to see so many local here.
umustb
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
Posted: Sunday, July 24, 2005 - 01:35 PM UTC
Oh... you're into smaller scales! Then you have a friend!Danny does great 1/72 Armours. But aircrafts at 1/144. That's really small!! Can't wait to see some of your builds.. do tell us when it's uploaded.
 _GOTOTOP