_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: The Union Jack Club
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
IPMS ArmoramaUK is go.
Holdfast
Staff MemberPresident
IPMS-UK KITMAKER BRANCH
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 8,581 Posts
KitMaker Network: 963 Posts
Posted: Monday, July 18, 2005 - 08:09 AM UTC
I have had confirmation, today, that there is a new IPMS branch, namely IPMS ArmoramaUK
So the thread ref preparing for Telford is now more important, but the first outing for the official IPMS ArmoramaUK will probably be at the Aeroventure show in Doncaster on the 7th August.

As this is a web based branch YOU now need to put your models where MY mouth is. We have many contributers to Armorama, but we need to have home grown articles, features and photo features for the IPMS ArmoramaUK site that will come to life now. As all sites are "tied" then they will appear on the main site as well. So if you have a technique to share, or a recently, or not so recently completed model, or a review, or news or anything you would like to share, then get writing. Some of you may think that your stuff, or you writing skills, aren't good enough? well don't worry as I think most of us that have contributed thought that. You will be amazed at the sense of satisfaction you get. so come on get your fingers out.
More news later
Mal
Teacher
Visit this Community
England - North West, United Kingdom
entire network: 4,924 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Monday, July 18, 2005 - 09:52 AM UTC
Shame about Doncaster on the 7th Mal, that's the same day as Duxford, and I've already made arrangements to go there!

Vinnie
Holdfast
Staff MemberPresident
IPMS-UK KITMAKER BRANCH
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 8,581 Posts
KitMaker Network: 963 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 - 06:16 AM UTC
No problem vinnie understood, I might actually be going to Duxford instead, not with the stand though
Mal
 _GOTOTOP