_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: The Bush Telegraph
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
Hello Aussies
Posted: Saturday, July 09, 2005 - 11:00 PM UTC
Hi all, Glen from Sydney here.

I've just discovered this Aussie section so I think I might hang out here from now on.

I am fairly new to modelling, about 6 months and am having a ball.
Main interests: early Panzers, Nashorn, Hetzer, Wespe.. that sort of stuff and dioramas...love doing groundwork.

Current project: just finished a Sd. Kfz 232 scout car dio. Just waiting for the river to "dry" and I will post some pics.

Glad to meet you all.
bilko
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 584 Posts
KitMaker Network: 200 Posts
Posted: Sunday, July 10, 2005 - 07:39 PM UTC
Glen

Welcome aboard mate - even if you guys stole the State of Origin.

Great to see another Aussie joining the BIG A. Tons of info around in here and always a quick response to any questions you have.

This particular forum is usually pretty quiet - everyone seems to go straight to the main forums with their questions.

Look forward to seeing your pics.

Brian
fanai
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 2,654 Posts
KitMaker Network: 292 Posts
Posted: Sunday, July 10, 2005 - 11:54 PM UTC
Glen welcome to Armorama -pretty friendly place and always something to look at and learn from
Ian
ara398
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
entire network: 27 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Monday, July 11, 2005 - 08:44 PM UTC
Welcome Glen,

good to see another countryman on the site. Plenty of inspiration here if you're into German armour!

If you have any questions, just ask. I guarantee someone will help - that's the way Armorama is.

Catchya,

Adrian (Webby)
Arcusinoz
Visit this Community
New South Wales, Australia
entire network: 2 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, July 30, 2005 - 12:32 AM UTC
Hi Glen, and all you other people ,My name is Damien I live on the south coast N.S.W. I make all sorts of models, usually 1:35 military and Larger Figures like 1:12 or 1:16,usually again military.
I hope to see you all here again, we can discuss all the good stuff about our models. I am currently mostly finished a 1:35 British self propelled gun, the Bishop, just the tracks(individual links...........aaaaaaaaagh) and some final painting.
Damien.
MrRoo
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 3,856 Posts
KitMaker Network: 719 Posts
Posted: Saturday, July 30, 2005 - 08:04 AM UTC
welcome from Queensland. You will find it better to post questions etc in the main forums along with everyone else.

cheers
Cliff
 _GOTOTOP