_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General: Advice on...
Need some general advice? Place it here.
Cromwell Models
panzer_fan
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 427 Posts
KitMaker Network: 66 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 - 12:25 AM UTC
Hello everybody,
I came across Cromwell odels on the net and they have resin tarps for Tamiya's FAMO. Now I would like to order these items from these guys but am not sure if I can trust them or not. I have never heard of this company and am a bit reluctant on giving them my CC information, especially over the phone. Have any of you dealt with them in the past or do you have any information on this company? Your help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much.

Sebastian
Halfyank
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 5,221 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,983 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 - 12:33 AM UTC
I've not bought from them myself Sebastian but everything I've heard about them online is that they are a good company to deal with. I wouldn't be concerned myself to order from them at all.

Stormbringer
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 1,667 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 - 12:37 AM UTC
I wanted to buy their warrior update set from them a while back and I rang them and emailed repeatedly with no success because I wanted to know if certain parts were included. in the end I gave up .

Pete
Red4
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 4,287 Posts
KitMaker Network: 824 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 - 12:51 AM UTC
Panzer, I have ordered from them in the past with no problems. If you can find them, these guys put out and excellent line of figures. Anytime I happen to run across them at show or what have you, a set or two make their way home with me. "Q"
barv
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
entire network: 1,594 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 - 02:33 AM UTC

I've had dealings with them for many years with no prblems ..........if you have a problem it may be due to "silly season"---ie...show time----if they are at shows at week-ends they may not be in on a Monday -or travelling on a Friday
If you are realy stuck give me a" ping " and I will see what I can do this end ---they are only 90 miles from me
aye
BARV
panzer_fan
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 427 Posts
KitMaker Network: 66 Posts
Posted: Friday, July 01, 2005 - 02:59 PM UTC
Thank you very much guys.
AndyD
Visit this Community
New South Wales, Australia
entire network: 672 Posts
KitMaker Network: 218 Posts
Posted: Friday, July 01, 2005 - 03:10 PM UTC
Hi,
I have never dealt direct with them but a fellow I buy off Ebay from stocks them. I can vouch for this Ebay seller he's awesome - great kits, prices and service.

http://stores.ebay.com/Model-Kits-and-Video-Games
You could always drop him an email and ask him - that way if you buy through Ebay via Paypal your covered.
Cheers,
Andy.
 _GOTOTOP