_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General: Advice on...
Need some general advice? Place it here.
Forum Help?
MCR
Visit this Community
Arizona, United States
entire network: 464 Posts
KitMaker Network: 54 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 - 01:06 PM UTC
OK, please forgive me if I have this in the wrong forum but I'm having a problem with the filtering option available in the forums.
Sometime back I had selected two headings in order to follow a discussion concerning a specific model. This worked well until I wanted to go back to seeing all the topics within the forum. I’ve found that I can’t unselect the two and the only way to see all the posts is to pick the “show all” button. The problem with that is I can’t go to the next page and see all the posts there! (If I hit “show all” again it takes me back to the first page.)
I’ve tried the “show all” and “save selected”, I’ve tried to check all the boxes and then “save selected”, and any number of other combinations. I’m obviously doing something wrong (i.e.: dumb).
Any suggestions how I fix this?

Mark
Prato
Visit this Community
Lisboa, Portugal
entire network: 1,002 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Thursday, June 23, 2005 - 10:19 AM UTC
I don't know if I understood your problem quite well, and I'm still not very familiarised with the mechnics of the site, but try this: At the bottom of the page there are the numbers of the pages! Try using that!
I hope I could help in any way! If not, try a message to one of the staff of the site! (see message button in an entry of one of the messages from that person!)!
Cheers and happy modellig!
Prato
TUGA
Visit this Community
Setubal, Portugal
entire network: 1,718 Posts
KitMaker Network: 562 Posts
Posted: Thursday, June 23, 2005 - 10:26 AM UTC
Hi,

Below the "SAVE SELECTED" button you have 'Restore all groups' click there and you will see all groups of that forum.

HTH

MCR
Visit this Community
Arizona, United States
entire network: 464 Posts
KitMaker Network: 54 Posts
Posted: Friday, June 24, 2005 - 02:39 AM UTC
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I tried these but it didn't work.
I received help from the site admin and the problem appears to be fixed.

Thanks again,
Mark
 _GOTOTOP