_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Marine Air inbound!
AH1Wsnake
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
entire network: 33 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Sunday, June 19, 2005 - 07:52 AM UTC
Hey all, just letting you know that I'm finally going to start being a regular, active user of this forum after many many months of lurking. I have read posts and viewed pictures, and don't really know why I have been elswhere. The caliber of material and posts here really seems to be up a notch over other forums......and a recent spat of minor hostility towards other members at the "other" forum means that I will be making this place my home for awhile. Just tired of the immaturity and ignorance in posts, and Armorama has a reputation of being a bit more formal -- fine by me any day!
I consider my modeling interests to be quite varied. Right now, I'm on a kick with helicopters and wingy-things that say MARINES on the sides. I also have some modern armor to get to, and want to get back to the WWII builds again someday. Sigh........so many models, so little time, right? lol. Anyways, happy to be here.....see you in the forums.
Moezilla
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 1,161 Posts
KitMaker Network: 533 Posts
Posted: Sunday, June 19, 2005 - 10:50 AM UTC
Semper Fi brother and welcome to the Big A, you'll be happy you came aboard. It's a great place with tons of great people, a tremendous wealth of information and lots of fun campaigns to join and get you motivated to do builds. Check them out and join some, you'll have a blast!
fanai
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 2,654 Posts
KitMaker Network: 292 Posts
Posted: Sunday, June 19, 2005 - 11:19 AM UTC
welcome to this site and don't feel afraid to post the private messages as well. I know you will find the forum a great resource and also the reviews and features. Look listen and learn is my motto hear and I have even found the slight disipline very relaxing here because you don't just type garbage but think first before answering and here its about helping and I know of quite a few young ones putting their work up and being heavily encouraged
Ian
TedMamere
Visit this Community
Moselle, France
entire network: 5,653 Posts
KitMaker Network: 760 Posts
Posted: Sunday, June 19, 2005 - 05:57 PM UTC
Bienvenue à Armorama!

You should consider enlisting in the "Air Over the Sea" Campaign ! All the best!

Jean-Luc
Hwa-Rang
Visit this Community
Kobenhavn, Denmark
entire network: 6,760 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,139 Posts
Posted: Sunday, June 19, 2005 - 07:47 PM UTC
Welcome aboard
HastyP
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 1,117 Posts
KitMaker Network: 570 Posts
Posted: Monday, June 20, 2005 - 08:33 AM UTC
Welcome to the Big A!

Glad you made your way here and you won't be leaving soon. Best community for modeling around.

Enjoy
HastyP
 _GOTOTOP