TV, Movies, and Games
Talk about TV, Movies, Gaming or anything entertainment related.
JAG
SAS007
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
entire network: 238 Posts
KitMaker Network: 132 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 - 01:05 PM UTC
Over here in the UK they are just about to start the 10th and final series of JAG.
I was wondering how far behind the UK was from the US.
It will be a shame to loss the SEXY Catherine Bell especially episodes of her in a Bikini.
:-) :-)

SAS007
SAS007
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
Posted: Thursday, June 16, 2005 - 11:26 AM UTC
Hi ZzZGUY
How far is far :-) :-)
SAS007
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 8,985 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,270 Posts
Posted: Friday, June 17, 2005 - 04:36 PM UTC
The final episode showed about a month ago. It is totally over here. I don't think Ms Bell ever pranced around but one time in a bikini and that was several seasons ago.
thathaway3
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
entire network: 1,610 Posts
KitMaker Network: 265 Posts
Posted: Monday, June 20, 2005 - 04:39 AM UTC
I was a "late comer" to the JAG party, not watching it at all on it's original network, and then only for about the last 5 years or so. While several things were a bit of "Hollywood" (it IS supposed to be "entertainment" afterall!), generally I thoroughly enjoyed the series and the characters in it. For the most part I thought they did a pretty good job in the "accuracy" department and seldom did I find myself saying "this is TOTAL BS!"

Don't know if the UK has the "spin-off" series with Mark Harmon, entitled NCIS (not to be confused with the plethora of CSI shows), standing for Naval Criminal Investigative Service. That show is also pretty good, although the season ending show this year was quite a shocker!

One particulary funny moment in an earlier show was when the female agent asked the boss what the forensic pathologist had looked like when he was younger. (The character is played by David McCallum). Agent Gibbs thought for a moment and then replyed "Sort of like Illya Kuriakin" :-) :-)

Tom
ShermiesRule
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
entire network: 5,409 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Monday, June 20, 2005 - 05:29 AM UTC
JAG is done?? I've been catching some of the repeats on USA TV but not the new episodes. I didn't know it was over. Darn.

BTW Catherine Bell has posed for Maxim or Stuff or FHM magazine (one of those anyway) so if you are interested in seeing "more" or her check out their websites.
generalzod
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 3,172 Posts
KitMaker Network: 612 Posts
Posted: Monday, June 20, 2005 - 07:04 AM UTC
Hard to belive that show has been on for 10 years now I haven't watched it in awhile But it had a pretty good run I am glad that CBS took it over when NBC dropped it
SAS007
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
Posted: Monday, June 20, 2005 - 12:34 PM UTC
BTW Catherine Bell has posed for Maxim or Stuff or FHM magazine (one of those anyway) so if you are interested in seeing "more" or her check out their websites.

I know she's done a layout for FHM.
I've also been able to get a copy of the FHM photo shoot on video in a sexyyyyyyyyyy Green bikini.
I also have a small documentry when she done the topless scene in Australia from a JAG episode

SAS007