Armor kits for sale by poster.
Achtung Panzer No.2 - Panzerkampfwagen III
Stahlhelm
Visit this Community
Oregon, United States
entire network: 414 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Sunday, June 12, 2005 - 05:35 AM UTC
I stupidly purchased a duplicate of Achtung Panzer No.2 and will sell it for less than what I paid - $35. This came directly from Great Models earlier this week.

Email if interested - [email protected] . Buy with confidence as I have 472 positive feedbacks at eBay with NO negatives. PayPal(banktransfer only - add 4% fees), MO and personal check(will have to clear) accepted. $35.00 including shipping to the lower 48 ONLY.

Thank you very much,
Cody Grayland
sgtsauer
Visit this Community
Missouri, United States
entire network: 2,605 Posts
KitMaker Network: 650 Posts
Posted: Sunday, June 12, 2005 - 06:55 AM UTC
Are you interested in a trade maybe?

I have a duplicate new squadron signal book on the Tiger I tank and a book by Schiffer publishing "German Flak in WWII" that is in new condition. The author is Werner Muller if you want to look it up on the internet.

The Schiffer book covers everything from 20mm single flak up to the german 210mm flak guns. It has vehicle mounted flak systems in it as well. This thing is loaded with photographs from all theaters of war. It is 160 pages. I bought it cause it was a good deal at the time but I'm just not interested in german flak systems.

I would trade you both books for your one Achtung panzer. We both pay our own shipping.

Let me know what you think.

Stahlhelm
Visit this Community
Oregon, United States
entire network: 414 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Sunday, June 12, 2005 - 11:59 AM UTC
SOLD. Thank you very much to the buyer.

Cody
 _GOTOTOP