_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade
This forum is for all selling and buying related topics.
Wanted: 120mm Lee Enfield
nzgunnie
Visit this Community
Auckland, New Zealand
entire network: 371 Posts
KitMaker Network: 122 Posts
Posted: Saturday, June 11, 2005 - 05:08 PM UTC
Hi
I'm trying to locate a 120mm scale Lee Enfield rifle. Either a No1 Mk 3 or No4 Mk1. It is for my 120mm Verlinden SAS jeep project.

I'd also be interested in any pieces of British 120mm 37 pattern equipment, especially water bottles or helmets as I could use a couple more to help make the back of the jeep look a little more busy.

If any one has any they'd like to part with, let me know what kind of price you'd like for it. I'm more than happy to pay a reasonable price and pay for any postage. I'm in New Zealand, so the easiest way for me to pay would be via Paypal as I wouldn't trust cash in the post.

Thanks in advance

Phil.

DRAGONWAGON
Visit this Community
Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
entire network: 1,041 Posts
KitMaker Network: 298 Posts
Posted: Saturday, June 11, 2005 - 06:52 PM UTC
Hi Phil,

I've got one lying around!! So if you want it, it's yours...About the payment: Such a fuzz, do you have by any chance some Sherman 76mm spare parts lying around? We might work out a swap....

Let me know, John.

Ps. The Sherman parts are in 1:35 scale, and I'm looking for turret parts for the T23 76mm variant.
nzgunnie
Visit this Community
Auckland, New Zealand
Posted: Saturday, June 11, 2005 - 09:43 PM UTC
Hi John,

Thanks very much for the offer. Unfortunately 1/35 armour isn't really my thing, I'm a figure painter and kind of found my way into building the SAS jeep through my interest in 120mm figures. I've never built a Sherman nor know much about them so I'm afraid I can't help with the parts you're after.

Thanks again for the offer though, let me know if there is anything else I might be able to help with.

Cheers

Phil
DRAGONWAGON
Visit this Community
Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
entire network: 1,041 Posts
KitMaker Network: 298 Posts
Posted: Sunday, June 12, 2005 - 12:53 AM UTC
Hey Phil,

No worries!! Just give me your adress and I'll send you the Lee Enfield anyways....
I dunno how much the shipping will be, but considering the weight of the little thingie...it can't be much!!

Cheers, and thanks for looking, John.
nzgunnie
Visit this Community
Auckland, New Zealand
Posted: Sunday, June 12, 2005 - 01:56 PM UTC
Private Message sent, thanks!

Phil
 _GOTOTOP