Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
Why men are happier..
Henk
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 6,391 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,600 Posts
Posted: Monday, May 16, 2005 - 03:03 PM UTC

Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack.
You can be President. You can never be pregnant. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO shirt to a water park. Car mechanics tell you the truth. You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. Same work, more pay. Wrinkles add character. Wedding dress- $5000. Tux rental- $100. People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them. The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet. One mood - all the time. Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff about tanks. A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. You can open all your own jars. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend. Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough. You almost never have strap problems in public. You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes. Everything on your face stays its original color. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. You only have to shave your face and neck. You can play with toys all your life.One wallet and one pair of shoes one color for all seasons. You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look. You can "do" your nails with a pocket knife. You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.
You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

No wonder we are happier!

zoomie50
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 358 Posts
KitMaker Network: 164 Posts
Posted: Monday, May 16, 2005 - 03:08 PM UTC
Thanks Henk
Linda and I love it. :-) of course I get a slap on the back of the head for a few of them. But it was worth it.
Jerry
TsunamiBomb
Visit this Community
Arizona, United States
entire network: 1,447 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Monday, May 16, 2005 - 03:10 PM UTC
Now someone has to bring up why Chics are happier... lol
1.) They get to talk to Harrison
2.) They get to talk to Harrison
3.) They get to talk to Harrison.

im only kidding.... MARY!........WHERE ARE YOU MARY!
Halfyank
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 5,221 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,983 Posts
Posted: Monday, May 16, 2005 - 03:19 PM UTC
I have only two small quibbles.

"The garage is all yours." The only people who think this have multiple car garages. When you've got a one car garage, and heaven forbid you ever actually put a CAR in it, it's full of kid's bikes, wife's crafts, Christmas ornaments, yard sale items, that you never sell, gardening tools, for the garden your wife keeps planning on starting, and one small corner for your work bench, where EVERYTHING gets piled.

"Everything on your face stays the original color." Maybe for those without beards and mustachios, which turn gray, at least in my case, in your twenties. I don't mind too much, I don't care what color my hair is as long as I have it all, but it's depressing to be confused with Santa Clause by age 40.

Everything else is right on though.

Silantra
Visit this Community
Putrajaya, Malaysia
entire network: 2,511 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,296 Posts
Posted: Monday, May 16, 2005 - 04:23 PM UTC
hahahaha

nice one...

no wonder i always happy
Savage
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
entire network: 1,405 Posts
KitMaker Network: 592 Posts
Posted: Monday, May 16, 2005 - 11:28 PM UTC

Quoted Text

"The garage is all yours." The only people who think this have multiple car garages. When you've got a one car garage, and heaven forbid you ever actually put a CAR in it, it's full of kid's bikes, wife's crafts, Christmas ornaments, yard sale items, that you never sell, gardening tools, for the garden your wife keeps planning on starting, and one small corner for your work bench, where EVERYTHING gets piled.

Rodger’s got this one. I can’t even get my woodworking stuff unpacked. Both sheds are fully occupied by the wife and daughters rubbish!

Quoted Text

"Everything on your face stays the original color." Maybe for those without beards and mustachios, which turn gray, at least in my case, in your twenties. I don't mind too much, I don't care what color my hair is as long as I have it all, but it's depressing to be confused with Santa Clause by age 40.

Yep, but you don’t have to colour it, tweeze it, tease it- or in any other shape or form take hours to alter or moan about it! :-)

Henk, you forgot:

If you meet another guy at a party dressed in similar cloths, you're buddies for life! To men there are no ‘last year’s fashion’. On any Saturday, you could without changing your cloths, be an extra in a movie about the Wild West or Star Wars! :-)

For a man a new wardrobe equals a closet! Your entire jewellery collection can fit in your pocket. Furniture arrangement means the chairs point at the TV! :-)

To a male:
Autumn (Fall) & Winter = wear a coat, Spring & Summer = no coat.
YES = YES
NO = NO

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
cheyenne
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
entire network: 2,185 Posts
KitMaker Network: 224 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 - 11:52 AM UTC
Henk thats beautiful,
Me I'm kinda proud I can pee standing up and not get myself all wet, wright my name in the snow and put out fires. - Cheyenne
Mech-Maniac
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 2,240 Posts
KitMaker Network: 730 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 - 12:07 PM UTC
yes the male species is quite an advanced one, advanced, not complicated :-)
Visit this Community
Quebec, Canada
entire network: 2,412 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,030 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 - 01:23 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Henk thats beautiful,
Me I'm kinda proud I can pee standing up and not get myself all wet, wright my name in the snow and put out fires. - Cheyenne

makes me happy

Frank