_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: The Springbok Club
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
MIG Productions pricing update
Graugrun
Visit this Community
Gauteng, South Africa
entire network: 125 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 - 10:07 PM UTC
Guys I'm afraid to say that I have to inrease my pricing on the MIG stuff.

I miscalculated slightly on my original pricing and have also held discussions with Miguel Jemenez in which he confirmed that my pricing was too low. (He knows the full cost to me, including taxes and shipping fees).

I need to raise my MIG Pigments pricing to R 40.00 a bottle as apposed to R35.00 a bottle.

Miguel was very suprised to hear that I was selling for R35.00 originally and told me that the 3 Euro pricing on his website is for Spanish people only. It is not a worldwide pricing guide.

I still think that it is good value for money considering what a decent pastel (Remberant/Windsor&Newton) will cost you and that has Arabic Gum in it so it is not very pure, it is less than the 20ml contents of the MIG bottles.

This is unavoideble, so please don't get too with me.

Those of you who have already bought for the lower price - see it as a special launch price!

Should anyone want tocontact me they are most welcome at kingtiger(at)sourcekey.co.za

Regards,
Matthew
Tarok
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
entire network: 10,889 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,373 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 - 10:52 PM UTC
No problem Matthew

What stock is currently available?

Did you see my comments in this post?
Mig Productions - The New Figure Releases..

Graugrun
Visit this Community
Gauteng, South Africa
entire network: 125 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 03:13 AM UTC
I did not see the post before, sorry.

Regards what I am bringing in, it will be everything from the MIG range. Although I have not yet got everything in, as I am not sure as to what will sell or not.

I do have one set of the medievel hairstyles though.

There is still more that MIG is bringing out that the guys would'nt know about yet. One for instance is "Gunmetal" pigment. I have been using it for the past couple of days and find it very, very likeable.

Different colour dry transfers are another.

I do have a lot of resin, mostly what I thought was going to sell well - and mostly in 1/35 scale.

I have brought some of the busts in and in the future will bring more in.

let me know as to what it is that you would be looking for and I'll tell you wether or not I have got it. You are also welcome to contact me on my cell - 082 851-4708 if you so want.

Also I don't know if I mentioned it or not, that I will have my stuff for sale at the Gold Reef Scale modellers meeting on the last Saturday of this month (28th). That will be at the Johannesburg War Museum.

I will also have a table at the Fort Schanskop Military History Fair on the 4th of June.

I have had a slight delay in contacting all of the hobby shops, however this will now happen in the next week or so.

Cheers,
Matthew
 _GOTOTOP