_GOTOBOTTOM
User Support
Having a problem with the site? Post it here.
Help me!
A-Train
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
entire network: 715 Posts
KitMaker Network: 236 Posts
Posted: Thursday, May 05, 2005 - 12:13 AM UTC
Hey guys, your probably wondering why i havn't been on in a while. Its beacuse my computer doesn't let me come on to the website. im using my schools computer at the moment. I have tried deleting all my cookis etc and nothing works. If you have any ideas e-mail me at [email protected]

Cheers
Scott
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 12,571 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4,397 Posts
Posted: Thursday, May 05, 2005 - 05:50 AM UTC
Scott,
When you say you can't access the site, do you mean you can't login, or you can't even get to any of the sites pages? If you can't access the site at all, then there are only 2 real scenarios...

1. Bad cookie. If it's a bad cookie then you "should" be able to access the site via another URL. FYI all these lead to Armorama.com:

www.armorama.co.uk
www.kitbase.com
www.model-ships.info

If these work then your attempt to delete your cookies failed. Try again and this time try to get all of them. You can also try:

www.armorama.com/kill_cookie.php

2. If none of the above URLs give you access either than you either have a security setting on your pc browser that is blocking access (spyware, firewall, etc) OR your ISP or LAN is blocking access via the servers IP address.

Post more info and I can try to help further.

Jim
Anonymous
entire network: 260 Posts
KitMaker Network: 205 Posts
Posted: Thursday, May 12, 2005 - 12:23 AM UTC
Jim i can't get onto the website at all. and i have tried some of the other website URLS, Could you send me that adress to my email please,
Thanks Scott
 _GOTOTOP