_GOTOBOTTOM
Tools & Supplies
Discussions on the latest and greatest tools, glues, and gadgets.
Hosted by Matt Leese
Different shopping place
straightedge
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
entire network: 1,352 Posts
KitMaker Network: 571 Posts
Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2005 - 12:47 AM UTC
I don't know how many of you know about this place, but I thought I would share it with you. They seem to have a lot of stuff at very good prices, so I thought I would see what you thought.
if you could make this hot I'll put in their address.

http://www.ehobbytools.com/

I found a rotary kit with a flex shaft included all for $29.95 there and they claim it is supposed to hold all of Dremels accessories, now this includes the case, plus accessories, then they give you a 19 dollar flex shaft on top of this.

They also have wire strippers that strip wire from 18 to 24 gage for 9 bucks, now that itself surprised me, cause them real small strippers are real hard to find, plus expensive, the smallest I have is 18, but this looks like a big set, but some how it is supposed to strip down to 24 gage wire, no more trying to strip them with a knife, and ruining them.

Kerry
straightedge
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
entire network: 1,352 Posts
KitMaker Network: 571 Posts
Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2005 - 05:04 AM UTC
I thought I would go here and do some more investigating, and I found the miter box that Widgets sells for $ 7.97, well this place sells it for $6.00 almost a 2 dollar savings on that one item, and Widgets was supposed to be a cheap place, but I kind of thought their prices have been getting pretty high lately, it's about time for some competition.

Everytime these places get out of hand, we need new blood to come in and save us. Oh they also have a foot speed controller for $14.95 now that is the cheapest I have ever seen one of these anywhere, they normally run about 60 bucks.

Nobody interested?

Kerry
 _GOTOTOP