Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
Pics of Iraq
Whiskey
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 1,038 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 - 05:44 AM UTC
I know I dont post on the site as much as I used too(for obvious reasons lol) but I put some new pics of myself and other things in Iraq in my gallery if anyone wants to check them out. I'll have some pics of a couple IED's that my convoy almost hit earlier this morning in my gallery later this week.

P.S. And for anyone that knew read the topic about the CROWS HUMVEE system in the armor section, Im trying to get some pics of those trucks but we blow right past them everytime but they are around. The picture thats in the topic itself of the CROWS was taken in LSA Andaconda and thats where most of the trucks with that system operate out of.
animal
Visit this Community
entire network: 4,503 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,163 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 - 06:19 AM UTC
Hello Zach. It is so good tho hear from you. Thanks for photos. Are you still over there? Keep your head down and get home ASAP!
turrettoad13
Visit this Community
Mississippi, United States
entire network: 607 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 - 07:07 AM UTC
Hi Zach , I am home on leave . I opperate out of the Kalsu FOB . I've been to Anaconda before , big place . We have a CROWS Hummer assigned to us , it is a pretty cool piece of equipment . I guess you probaly stay in the road about as much as I do - I'll be back over there in a week or so . Stay low and keep your eyes open . toad out .
USArmy2534
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 2,716 Posts
KitMaker Network: 531 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 - 08:46 AM UTC
Great pictures, but don't take any unnecessary risks over posterity. Your mind is much more important than your film. So stay down, and get to us when you can.

Jeff
Whiskey
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 1,038 Posts
Posted: Friday, April 29, 2005 - 01:46 AM UTC
Thanks for the comments fellas. Yep, Im still here Animal. All of those pics were taken on monday and tuesday. I'll be uploading a couple from wensday when we stopped because of the 6 ied's that a patrol found right before we drove through there. we got lucky.

what unit you with turrettoad? ive heard mixed reviews about the CROWS. heard that were POS's and ive heard that they were outstanding. still, you cant beat one of us actually up there instead of a robot.